Your Cart Is Empty!
- The US is Colombias number one source market, with 429,000 visitors in 2015, and saw double digit growth in the last two years. Although VFR is popular amongst American tourists, Americans are also visiting Colombia for medical treatment, as the cost is significantly lower than in their home country. Spain is Colombias European largest market, with 101,000 visitors in 2015. The European market will be one of the fast growing markets in the future and total arrivals from Europe are expected to reach 566,900 in 2020The airline industry in Colombia is booming and the number of sold seats is forecast to growth from 43.4 million in 2015 to 63.3 million in 2020, a total increase of 46% in five years. However, Colombia has a low LCC penetration rate (10% in 2015), which makes air travel to Colombia expensive. Viva Colombia is the largest LCC in Colombia with an 8% share in 2015, and has been growing rapidly since it started in 2012.
Canadeans report - "Destination Market Insights: Colombia" provides detailed information on the Colombian inbound tourism sector, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of tourism flows, expenditure, and the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries.
What else does this report offer?
- Detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes and values covering Colombias inbound tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as purpose of spending and top source markets
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to Colombias Inbound Travel and Tourism sector
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends and growth opportunities
- Direct promotional efforts on the most promising markets by identifying the key source and destination countries
Table of Contents
- Key Trends
- Main Source Markets
- Source Markets in Focus: The US
- Source Markets in Focus: Spain
- Market Data
- About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Key Statistics, 2015
Table 2: Tourism Hotspots LATAM ranking
Table 3: Inbound Trips (in 000s) by country
Table 4: Top States with highest Colombia population
Table 5: Other International arrivals from Europe
Table 6: LCC Penetration in South America (Seats Sold)
Table 7: Major Hotel Companies in Colombia, 2015*
Table 8: International arrivals by region (in 000s), 2011-2020
Table 9: International arrivals by purpose of visit (in 000s), 2011-2020
Table 10: Overnight stays (in millions), 2011-2020
Table 11: International arrivals by mode of transport (in 000s), 2011-2020
Table 12: Average length per inbound trip ( number of nights spent), 2011-2020
Table 13: Total inbound tourism expenditure by category, 2011-2020
Table 14: Average inbound expenditure per resident by category, 2011-2020
Table 15: Domestic arrivals by purpose of visit (in 000s), 2011-2020
Table 16: Average length per domestic trip ( number of nights spent), 2011-2020
Table 17: Domestic Overnight stays (in millions), 2011-2020
Table 18: Total domestic tourism expenditure by category, 2011-2020
Table 19: Average domestic expenditure per resident by category, 2011-2020
Table 20: Number of seats available and sold in passenger airlines (in 000s), 2011-2020
Table 21: Load factor of passenger airlines(in%), 2011-2020
Table 22: Number of passenger kilometers available (in millions), 2011-2020
Table 23: Number of revenue-generating passenger kilometers (in millions), 2011-2020
Table 24: Revenue per passenger, 2011-2020
Table 25: Total revenue of passenger airlines, 2011-2020
Table 26: Number of establishments and number of rooms by hotel category, 2011-2020
Table 27: Hotels - Key performance indicators, 2011-2020
Table 28: Room occupancy rate by hotel category (%), 2011-2020
Table 29: Number of rooms nights available and number of room nights occupied by hotel category, 2011-2020
Table 30: Average (total) revenue per available room, 2011-2020
Table 31: Average (room) revenue per available room and Average (room) revenue per occupied room
Table 32: Total room revenue and non-room revenue by hotel category and customer type, 2011-2020
Table 33: Total revenue by hotel category and customer type, 2011-2020
Table 34: Number of guests by hotel category and customer type (in 000s) , 2011-2020
List of Figures
Figure 1: International arrivals by purpose of travel
Figure 2: Tourism Hotspots LATAM ranking
Figure 3: Inbound tourism expenditure
Figure 4: Domestic Trips
Figure 5: US Inbound trips to Colombia
Figure 6: Spanish arrivals in Colombia
Figure 7: Seats Sold per Airline Type (in %)
Figure 8: Number of Hotels
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.