Your Cart Is Empty!
The Trans-East African Highway connects the capitals of Ethiopia and Kenya, and is part of the bigger Trans-Africa Highway that runs from Egypt through Sudan to the north, and Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, and Botswana to the south. Several other projects are also currently being implemented including the Northern Corridor Transport Improvement Project and Lamu Port South Sudan Ethiopia Transport (LAPSSET) corridor. These regional developments will boost tourism across the region with inbound arrivals expected to reach over seven million by 2020.
Canadeans report - "Destination Market Insights: East Africa" provides detailed information on the East African inbound tourism sector, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of tourism flows, expenditure, and the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries.
What else does this report offer?
- Detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes and values covering East Africas inbound tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as purpose of spending and top source markets.
- Detailed analysis of the market trends in East Africas inbound tourism sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to Kenya, Mozambique, Ethiopia and Tanzanias Inbound Travel and Tourism sector
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends and growth opportunities
- Direct the promotional efforts on most promising markets by identifying the key source and destination countries
Table of Contents
- Kenya Key Trends, New Developments
- Main Source Markets - United Kingdom and US
- Ethiopia Key Trends, New Developments
- Main Source Markets - China and Kenya
- Mozambique Key Trends, New Developments
- Main Source Markets - South Africa and Portugal
- Tanzania Key Trends, New Developments
- Market Data
- About Canadean
List of Tables
Table 1: Key Statistics, 2015
Table 2: Inbound Trips (in 000s)
Table 3: Inbound Trips (in 000s)
Table 4: Inbound Trips (in 000s)
Table 5: Inbound Trips (in 000s)
Table 6: New LCCs in East Africa
Table 7: Top Hotel Groups by Number of Planned Hotels, Africa 2015
List of Figures
Figure 1: East Africa, International Arrivals
Figure 2: International arrivals, by purpose of visit
Figure 3: Kenya, Tourism Expenditure
Figure 4: International arrivals, by purpose of visit
Figure 5: Ethiopia, Tourism Expenditure
Figure 6: International arrivals, by purpose of visit
Figure 7: Mozambique, Tourism Expenditure
Figure 8: International arrivals, by purpose of visit
Figure 9: Tanzania, Tourism Expenditure
Figure 10: Seats Available, 2009-2020
Figure 11: East Africa, Number of Hotel Establishments
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.