Your Cart Is Empty!
- Currently, there are no foreign hotel brands officially operating in the Iranian market. However, with the economic opening brought about by the nuclear deal, Iran has witnessed a surge in hotel investments in the country. Major regional brands such as Rotana are already preparing to enter the market. With this, Iran is likely to experience a boom in Muslim customers from the UAE, Kuwait, and Saudi Arabia as it offers consumers a familiar Islamic environment. Middle Eastern arrivals to Iran stood at 1.8 million in 2014, but they are set to become the largest source market, with over 2.7 million expected to travel there in 2019.
- With the economic opening, Iran has started to normalise relations with Western nations, most notably the United Kingdom, which reopened its embassy in Tehran in August 2015. British investors are expected to take advantage of this opening, shown by the large business delegation that attended the embassy re-opening ceremony.
Canadeans report - "Destination Market Insights: Iran" provides detailed information on the Iranian inbound tourism sector, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of tourism flows, expenditure, and the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries.
What else does this report offer?
- Detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes and values covering Irans inbound tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns for various categories in the travel and tourism sector, such as purpose of spending and top source markets.
- Detailed analysis of the market trends in Israels outbound tourism sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to Irans Inbound Travel and Tourism sector
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends and growth opportunities
- Direct the promotional efforts on most promising markets by identifying the key source and destination countries
Table of Contents
Main Source Markets
Source Markets in Focus : India and The UK
Source Markets in Focus : Kuwait
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.