Your Cart Is Empty!
- Sri Lankas tourism industry has been expanding at an exceptional pace, but future growth could be challenged by an overcrowded airport and negative criticism surrounding Sri Lankas mass tourism development
- Sri Lankas tourism industry has flourished sincethe civil war ended in 2009, with international arrivals increasing from 0.7 million visitors in 2010 to 1.5million visitors in 2014
- Although the Sri Lankan government is trying to move away from low cost tourism, the country is still seen as a paradise for budget travelers, with spending per trip in decline since 2012 and now standing at US$1332.8
- India has been the main source market for Sri Lanka, although China has shown the fastest growth and will overtake the UKs second place in 2015. However, Sri Lanka is expected to see fewertourists coming from another source market, Russia, due to the fall of the Russian ruble
- The report provides detailed market analysis, information, and insights, including:
- Tourist data covering the Sri Lankantourism sector
- Detailed analysis of key trends, main destination markets, hotels, and airlines
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using market data related to the tourism sector in Sri Lanka
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in Sri Lanka, along with risks and opportunities for the region
Table of Contents
Demographic & Seasonal Breakdown
Main Source Markets
Source Markets in Focus
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.