Your Cart Is Empty!
- Gain an understanding of the key aspects of how digital currencies such as bitcoin function, and their strengths and weaknesses.
- Learn what is being done with digital currencies currently, and how these implementations may be improved upon.
- Benefit from a strategic view of this emerging market, with a focus on how banks and payment providers should respond.
Reasons To Buy
- What are digital currencies, and what impact might they have on your business?
- How do digital currencies work and what benefits can they offer?
- Can digital currencies be adopted by financial institutions, and is it worth doing so?
- What action, if any, needs to be taken to remain relevant in the changing market?
- What are the challenges facing digital currencies, and how might they be overcome?
Bitcoin can offer faster and cheaper domestic and − most significantly − international payment services than the majority of alternatives in the market, threatening to displace the incumbents.
Bitcoin has numerous weaknesses including the diminishing returns of the mining system, its complex security requirements, its volatility as a currency, and the lack of regulation in the market.
Blockchain technology is the most important aspect of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, and can be adapted to numerous purposes both within financial services and in the wider technology market. Within the payments market, blockchain technology offers banks advantages in terms of speed, cost, and transparency.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.