Your Cart Is Empty!
- Plan your strategy by understanding the key challenges and lessons facing digital wallet providers using our objective insights.
- Gain insight into what regulators and industry bodies are doing to guide development within the space.
- See how Starbucks is leading the way in product design and the key lessons it offers in the provision of mobile wallet services going forward.
- Learn about the threat wearables pose to the mobile wallet market and how developments in this space stand to influence market dynamics.
Reasons To Buy
- What strategies are digital wallet providers currently employing, and what key lessons do they highlight for future players?
- What are the key challenges facing the digital wallet market? What can be done to tackle them?
- How can digital wallet providers effectively overcome consumer concerns regarding security?
Given the high interest, high investment nature of the digital wallet market, we envisage a continued rise in the number of established and emerging players entering the space. It remains a widely held view among industry participants that once the hiccups being experienced have been ironed out, the market will take off.
While having an established brand stands to work in any digital wallet providers favor when it comes to potential adoption, other elements - such as value proposition, user experience, security, and ubiquity - will also play a crucial role in making one digital wallet more successful than others.
Wearable technology is being widely touted as the next big evolution of digital payments. While the use of wearables as a payment tool has further streamlined the customer checkout experience, the space faces similar - if not greater - value proposition challenges to mobile wallets.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.