Your Cart Is Empty!
- Duty Free retail sales in the Americas will grow at a CAGR of 5.5% to reach US$7.8 billion in 2019
- The US will remain largest market with duty free sales of US$4.7 billion in 2019
- Increase in number of airports will boost the growth of duty free stores and travelers in the country
- The FIFA world cup 2014 and 2016 Olympics in Rio are key drivers of growth in Brazilian Duty Free market
- Personal care and Packaged food will continue to be the largest product categories with cumulative share of approximately 50%
- Dufry and Duty Free Americas are the leading retailers in the region
The "Duty Free Retailing in Americas, 2014-2019" report provides a comprehensive view of the duty free retail landscape. It includes:
- Covers nine markets in the Americas with thorough analysis of consumer trends, and changing economic and demographic factors in the largest markets
- Current and forecast market sizes, share in the regional Duty Free sales and growth rates for the region and countries
- Current category market size and forecasts for top five markets, largest and the fastest growing categories and category groups in the region
- Major retailers, share in the regional Duty Free sales, key innovative retailers, and duty free retail trends
Reasons To Buy
Get immediate access to:
- Data coverage of nine largest retail markets in the Americas Duty Free retail market - accurate, reliable data for companies that are already operating in and those wishing to enter the Duty Free market
- Current and forecast market size for nine countries - identify markets that holds majority share in the region
- Performance of individual product categories across top five markets in the region for 2014 and 2019 - highlights important markets for a particular product category and the fastest growing market among them
- Analysis of latest trends, market dynamics (covering eight category groups), and key innovations in the Americas Duty Free retail space - insights that can be used for developing strategies in line with latest trends
- Identify the largest and fastest-growing categories in countries across the region - utilize this information to target popular product categories and the emerging ones in respective Duty Free retail markets
- Competitive landscape, with analysis of key players - acquire information about store count, market share and latest developments for key Duty Free retailers in the region
Table of Contents
Duty Free Retailing in Americas, 2014-2019
Largest and fastest growing Duty Free markets
Largest and fastest growing category groups in each country
Fastest growing Duty Free markets for major category groups
Duty Free trends
Major retailers in the region with market shares
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.