Your Cart Is Empty!
- The US duty free retail market accounts for 67.8% of the total regional market, and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% during 2015-2020
- Weakness in Canadian Dollar will attract higher visits and spending from the US and Asian travelers, leading Canada to produce the highest CAGR of 7.6% in the region
- Health and beauty will achieve largest value growth of US$0.7 billion, driven by entry of new brands, expansion of existing brands and new concepts
- Currency devaluation and worries surrounding Zika virus affected Brazilian duty free but it remains attractive due to upcoming Rio Olympics and growing arrival duty free
- International duty free operators increasing their presence in the Americas via strategic partnerships and new channels, including onboard cruise and inflight duty free
The "Duty Free Retailing in the Americas, 2015-2020" report, published by Verdict Research, provides analysis of current and forecast market data for retail sales in different product categories sold through duty free channel across the Americas.
What else does this report offer?
- Current market sizes and forecasts to 2020 by country and category; Covers nine countries in the Americas - Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, US and Venezuela and 20 categories, including clothing, consumer electronics, drinks, footwear, homewares, jewelry, watches and accessories, luggage and leather goods, packaged food, health and beauty, photographic equipment, printed media, sports equipment, tobacco, toys and games, and others
- Market insights based on consumer trends and changing economic and demographic factors on a regional and country basis
- International arrivals by country and top 10 source countries for international arrivals in each country
- Retail sales and fastest-growing markets for duty free channel
- Category level retail sales and forecast growth rates for each country
- Competitive landscape covering market share of major duty free operators in the region and their five year duty free sales and trading update analysis, duty free location wise latest developments, recent key events, and outlook
Reasons To Buy
Get immediate access to:
- Get reliable duty free retail sales data on nine countries in the Americas for 2015 with forecasts for 2020, and identify the largest and fastest-growing markets to inform market expansion and to manage risk
- Explore an in-depth analysis of duty free retail sales data by country and categories to spot and target key categories in each country, and use to plan growth opportunities and develop strategies for each
- Learn from duty free retail trends and market drivers to customize your entry/expansion approach depending on the duty free retail landscape
- Make country level comparisons to effectively target new revenue streams and align marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing duty free spending in the region
- Choose partners , understand the competition, with data and analysis of major duty free operators in the region, including market shares, trading performance, locations, latest developments, and the outlook for each
Table of Contents
The Americas duty free retailing - The market
Drivers and Inhibitors
Duty free sales by country
Duty free sales by category
The Americas duty free retailing - Trends
Trends in the Americas
Retail innovations in the Americas
The Americas duty free retailing - Market drivers
The Americas duty free retailing - Major operators in the Americas
The Americas duty free retailing - Category sales by country
List of Figures
Figure: 1 Duty free retail sales 2010, 2015, and 2020 in US$ bn
Figure: 2 Duty free retail sales by country in the Americas
Figure: 3 Largest markets in the Americas, 2015
Figure: 4 Largest markets in the Americas, 2020
Figure: 5 Share of each country in the Americas total duty free sales, 2015
Figure: 6 Share of each country in the Americas total duty free sales, 2020
Figure: 7 Fastest-growing markets in the Americas, CAGR 2015-2020 (%)
Figure: 8 Duty free category group sales in the region 2015 and 2020
Figure: 9 Duty free category group sales in the region, 2015
Figure: 10 Duty free category group sales in the region, 2020
Figure: 11 Duty free category sales in the region (1/2), 2015
Figure: 12 Duty free category sales in the region (1/2), 2020
Figure: 13 Duty free category sales in the region (2/2), 2015
Figure: 14 Duty free category sales in the region (2/2), 2020
Figure: 15 Airport Development in the region, 2015
Figure: 16 International tourist arrivals by each country
Figure: 17 Top destinations for tourists in the US (millions)
Figure: 18 International arrivals to the Americas (in million)
Figure: 19-27 International arrivals by each country
Figure: 28 In the last year, how many times have you traveled by air?
Figure: 29 On average, how much time do you spend per visit to a duty free airport retail outlet?
Figure: 30-31 How much did you spend on each type of product per visit?
Figure: 32 Market share in the Americas of major players
Figure: 33 Dufry duty free sales in the Americas 2011-2015 and Annual Growth
Figure: 34 Dufry market share, 2011-2015
Figure: 35 Dufry trading record (CHF m), 2011-15
Figure: 36 Dufry trading record (US$ m), 2011-15
Figure: 37 Dufry pro-forma (US$ m), 2011-15
Figure: 38 Dufry sales by category in 2015 (%) and change in share 2011 vs 2015
Figure: 39 Duty Free Americas duty free sales in 2011-2015 and Annual Growth
Figure: 40 Duty Free Americas market share, 2011-2015
Figure: 41 Duty Free Americas trading record (US$ m), 2011-15
Figure: 42 DFASS duty free sales 2011-2015 and Annual Growth
Figure: 43 DFASS market share, 2011-2015
Figure: 44 DFASS trading record (US$ m), 2011-15
Figure: 45 DFS duty free sales 2011-2015 and Annual Growth
Figure: 46 DFS market share, 2011-2015
Figure: 47 DFS trading record (EUR m), 2011-15
Figure: 48 DFS trading record (US$ m), 2011-15
Figure: 49 Starboard Cruise Services duty free sales 2011-2015 and Annual Growth
Figure: 50 Starboard Cruise Services market share, 2011-2015
Figure: 51 Starboard Cruise Services trading record (US$ m), 2011-15
Figure: 52-87 Duty free category sales by each country 2015 and 2020
Duty Free Americas
Starboard Cruise Services
ATU Duty Free
LS Travel retail
World Duty Free
The Nuance Group
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.