Your Cart Is Empty!
- The UK duty free retail market accounts for 24.8% of the total regional market, and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% during 2015-2020, driven by growing tourism, spending from emerging market tourists and modernized duty free outlets
- Euro weakness affected the regions performance in US Dollar, but offers an opportunity for Asian and emerging market duty free shoppers
- Increasing visits from Asian travelers, expansion of retail space in airports and opening of new duty free stores will lead Poland to produce the highest CAGR of 6.6% in the region
- Health and beauty is the fastest growing category group in the region at 6.4%. Entry of new brands, allocation of higher retail space, and integration of technology will contribute to the growth
- To boost Chinese spending, brands, duty free operators and airport authorities are stepping up their efforts, such as addition of their preferred payment system and new airline routes
The "Duty Free Retailing in the Europe, 2015-2020" report, published by Verdict Research, provides analysis of current and forecast market data for retail sales in different product categories sold through duty free channel in Europe.
What else does this report offer?
- Current market sizes and forecasts to 2020 by country and category; covers 24 countries in Europe and 20 categories, including clothing, consumer electronics, drinks, footwear, homewares, jewelry, watches and accessories, luggage and leather goods, packaged food, health and beauty, photographic equipment, printed media, sports equipment, tobacco, toys and games, and others
- Market insights based on consumer trends and changing economic and demographic factors on a regional and country basis
- International arrivals by country and top 10 source countries for international arrivals in each country
- Retail sales and fastest-growing markets for duty free channel
- Category level retail sales and forecast growth rates for each country
- Competitive landscape covering market share of major duty free operators in the region and their five year duty free sales and trading update analysis, duty free location wise latest developments, recent key events, and outlook
Reasons To Buy
Get immediate access to:
- Get reliable duty free retail sales data on 24 countries in Europe for 2015 with forecasts for 2020, and identify the largest and fastest-growing markets to inform market expansion and to manage risk
- Explore an in-depth analysis of duty free retail sales data by country and categories to spot and target key categories in each country, and use to plan growth opportunities and develop strategies for each
- Learn from duty free retail trends and market drivers to customize your entry/expansion approach depending on the duty free retail landscape
- Make country level comparisons to effectively target new revenue streams and align marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing duty free spending in the region
- Choose partners , understand the competition, with data and analysis of major duty free operators in the region, including market shares, trading performance, locations, latest developments, and the outlook for each
Table of Contents
European duty free retailing - The market
Drivers and Inhibitors
Duty free sales by country
Duty free sales by category
European duty free retailing - Trends
Trends in Europe
Retail innovations in Europe
European duty free retailing - Market drivers
European duty free retailing - Major operators in Europe
European duty free retailing - Category sales by country
List of Figures
Figure: 1 Duty free retail sales 2010, 2015, and 2020 in US$ bn
Figure: 2 Duty free retail sales by country in Europe (1/2)
Figure: 3 Duty free retail sales by country in Europe (2/2)
Figure: 4 Largest markets in Europe, 2015
Figure: 5 Largest markets in Europe, 2020
Figure: 6 Share of each country in Europe total duty free sales, 2015
Figure: 7 Share of each country in Europe total duty free sales, 2020
Figure: 8 Fastest-growing markets in Europe, CAGR 2015-2020 (%)
Figure: 9 Duty free category group sales in the region 2015 and 2020
Figure: 10 Duty free category group sales in the region, 2015
Figure: 11 Duty free category group sales in the region, 2020
Figure: 12 Duty free category sales in the region (1/2), 2015
Figure: 13 Duty free category sales in the region (1/2), 2020
Figure: 14 Duty free category sales in the region (2/2), 2015
Figure: 15 Duty free category sales in the region (2/2), 2020
Figure: 16 Airport Development in the region, 2015
Figure: 17 International arrivals to Europe (in million)
Figure: 18-40 International arrivals by country
Figure: 41 In the last year, how many times have you traveled by air?
Figure: 42 On average, how much time do you spend per visit to a duty free airport retail outlet?
Figure: 43-44 How much did you spend on each type of product per visit?
Figure: 45 Market share in Europe of leading players
Figure: 46 Dufry duty free sales in Europe 2011-2015 and Annual Growth
Figure: 47 Dufry market share, 2011-2015
Figure: 48 Dufry trading record (CHF m), 2011-15
Figure: 49 Dufry trading record (US$ m), 2011-15
Figure: 50 Dufry pro-forma (US$ m), 2011-15
Figure: 51 Dufry sales by category in 2015 (%) and change in share 2011 vs 2015
Figure: 52 Gebr. Heinemann duty free sales in 2011-2015 and Annual Growth
Figure: 53 Gebr. Heinemann market share, 2011-2015
Figure: 54 Gebr. Heinemann trading record (US$ m), 2011-15
Figure: 55 Gebr. Heinemann sales by channel and category in 2015 (%)
Figure: 56 Aelia Duty Free duty free sales 2011-2015 and Annual Growth
Figure: 57 Aelia Duty Free market share, 2011-2015
Figure: 58 Aelia Group (LS Travel Retail) trading record (EUR m), 2011-15
Figure: 59 Aelia Group (LS Travel Retail) trading record (US$ m), 2011-15
Figure: 60 LS Travel retail sales by category in 2015 (%) and change in share 2011 vs 2015
Figure: 61 Aer Rianta International duty free sales 2011-2015 and Annual Growth
Figure: 62 Aer Rianta International market share, 2011-2015
Figure: 63 Aer Rianta International trading record (EUR m), 2011-15
Figure: 64 Aer Rianta International trading record (US$ m), 2011-15
Figure: 65-158 Duty free category sales by country 2015 and 2020
Aelia (LS Travel Retail)
Aer Rianta Ireland
World Duty Free
The Nuance Group
Inflight Sales Group
Schiphol Airport Retail
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.