Your Cart Is Empty!
- While consumers feel more positive about their own financial position compared to last year, this has not translated directly into increased Easter spending across the board.
- Convenience was the impost important store driver for those purchasing Easter food and drink this year cited by 51.5% of shoppers, ahead of low prices (44.9%).
- The majority of purchases made this Easter were planned purchases with 65.8% of gifting purchases being planned on average.
- With the exception of beauty and personal care, the grocers led retailer usage in all gift categories.
- Purchaser penetration for seasonal non-food at 54.2% was largely made up of young, affluent consumers.
- This market was largely made of planned purchases with seasonal clothing exhibit the highest degree of impulse purchases at 49.7% of purchases.
The Easter Retail Occasion Report series offers a comprehensive insight into the different aspects of the Easter retail period including consumer attitudes, food and drink, gift buying and the seasonal non-food market in the UK. The report also analyses the market, the major players and the main trends.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Key Findings
- Visual analysis
- Consumer attitudes
- Food and drink
- Seasonal non-food
Reasons To Buy
- Utilise the detailed data and insight on the market to help form an effective growth strategy across the Easter retail occasion
- Identify the opportunities to grow business in the Easter retail occasion by understanding what drives store selection and how consumers shop for gifts in this market.
- Learn how consumers will boost spend in the sector, and how retailers should respond.
- Understand the opportunities in the market by learning how consumers shop for non-seasonal food.
Table of Contents
Food and drink
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.