Your Cart Is Empty!
- Improving economic conditions, retailers adopting omni-channel strategies, and the launch of innovative products such as wearable devices will help the Americas to achieve 4.3% growth during 2014-2019
- Showrooming, a concept wherein consumers visit the traditional bricks-and-mortar retail store to view the product physically, and then purchase it online, has become popular in the US
- Online will continue to be the fastest-growing channel at a CAGR of 10.6%, while Electrical and Electronics specialist retailers struggle to remain profitable. Specialist retailers will dominate electrical and electronics sales in the Americas, but will record minor growth of 0.9% on the back of omni-channel and other strategies
- The US is the largest contributor to global Electrical and Electronics sales in the Americas and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 3.8%, followed by Brazil which is growing at a faster growth rate of 7.2% CAGR
The "Electrical and Electronics Retailing in Americas, 2014-2019" report, published by Conlumino, provides analysis of current and forecast market data for retail sales in different channels in the Electrical and Electronics category across the Americas.
What else does this report offer?
- Market insights based on consumer trends and changing economic and demographic factors on a regional and country basis
- Category group and product category retail sales, and the fastest-growing markets for each region
- Retail sales of product categories covered: communications equipment, computer hardware and software, consumer electronics, household appliances, and photographic equipment
- Retail sales, market share, and growth rate of channels included: Electrical and Electronics specialists, cash and carries and warehouse clubs, value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers, other general and non-specialist direct retailers, online, duty free retailers, drug stores and health and beauty stores, department stores, and other specialist retailers
Reasons To Buy
- Get accurate and reliable retail sales data of the nine largest Electrical and Electronics markets in Americas: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, the US, and Venezuela for 2014 and forecast for 2019 to identify the largest and fastest-growing market and to discover profitable markets for expansion/entry
- Explore an in-depth analysis of retail sales data by channels to spot leading channels in Electrical and Electronics' retail space and develop strategies for specific channels
- Gain access to retail sales data at sub-category level across the region to target key markets for each sub-categories and to analyze their current and future growth prospects
- Learn from consumer insights and retail trends and define your strategies based on the need of consumers and retail landscape in the country
- Make country level comparisons to effectively target new revenue streams and align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Track competitive landscape based on the information about store count and latest developments for key Electrical and Electronics retailers in the region
Table of Contents
Global* electrical and electronics market to surpass US$1.5 trillion by 2019
The US will remain as the world's largest electrical and electronics market
Bricks-and-mortar stores hold the major share, but are feeling the pinch from the rising popularity of online channels
Retailers are adopting various strategies to benefit from online and omni-channel presence
Snippets of retail trends in Americas
The US is the largest market in the Americas
Canada has the highest share of total retail sales
Consumers electronics command the largest share of the electrical and electronics market
Peru is the fastest-growing market in the Americas
Americas: Electrical and electronics Retail Market
Americas electrical and electronics markets by value 2014 and 2019 (US$ bn)
Americas electrical and electronics share of total retail sales, 2009 (%) and 2019 (%)
Americas electrical and electronics markets by growth, 2014-2019 (CAGR %)
Electrical and electronics total retail sales breakdown, 2009, 2014 and 2019 (%)
Top five markets by each product category
Sub-category level sales for individual markets
Top three largest and fastest growing channels in fastest growing markets
Share and growth of channels and top five countries in each channel
Major electrical and electronics retail trends and major retailers operating in Americas region
List of Figures
Figure: 1 Americas electrical and electronics markets by value 2014 and 2019 (US$ bn)
Figure: 2 Share of each country in the Americas electrical and electronics markets , 2014 (%)
Figure: 3 Share of each country in the Americas electrical and electronics market, 2019 (%)
Figure: 4 Electrical and electronics share in the market's total retail sales 2014 (%)
Figure: 5 Electrical and electronics share in the market's total retail sales 2019 (%)
Figure: 6 Electrical and electronics total retail spend breakup in region by share, 2009, 2014 and 2019 (%)
Figure: 7 Electrical and electronics total retail sales breakdown, 2009, 2014 and 2019 (US$ bn)
Figure: 8 Top five markets by communications equipment, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Figure: 9 Top five markets by computer hardware and software sales, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Figure: 10 Top five markets by consumer electronics, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Figure: 11 Top five markets by household appliances sales, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Figure: 12 Top five markets by photographic equipment, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Figure: 13-30 Sub-category level sales across Americas
Figure: 31 Americas electrical and electronics markets by growth, 2014-2019 (CAGR %)
Figure: 32 Top three largest and fastest growing channels
Figure: 33 Americas channel share in 2014 and growth rate, 2014-2019 (CAGR, %)
Figure: 34 Top five markets for electrical and electronics specialists, 2014-2019, (US$ bn)
Figure: 35 Top five markets for online, 2014-2019, (US$ bn)
Figure: 36 Top five markets for hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Figure: 37 Top five markets for music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Figure: 38 Top five markets for Value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers 2014-2019, (US$ billion)
Figure: 39 Top five markets for department stores, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Figure: 40 Top five markets for Cash and carries and warehouse clubs 2014-2019, (US$ billion)
Figure: 41 Top five markets for other general and non-specialist direct retailers, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Figure: 42 Top five markets for other specialist retailers, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Figure: 43 Top five markets for convenience Stores (including Independents) and Gas Stations, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Figure: 44 Top five markets for home improvement and gardening supplies retailers, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Figure: 45 Top five markets for drug stores and health and beauty stores, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Figure: 46 Top five markets for duty free retailers, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Figure: 47 Top three markets for vending machines, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Figure: 48 Top five markets for clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists, 2014-2019 (US$ bn)
Magazine Luiza SA
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.