Your Cart Is Empty!
- Find out which areas of retail banking are most susceptible to fintech-inspired disruption and transformation.
- Understand the pros and cons associated with the various strategies that banks can use to boost their involvement with fintech.
- Explore the impact that fintech innovation can have on customer satisfaction with, and loyalty towards, their bank.
Reasons To Buy
- How can banks overcome internal resistance to change to instill a culture of innovation?
- In which sectors will fintech have the most impact and cause the most disruption?
- What strategies should banks pursue to respond to fintech-driven changes in the market and take advantage of the new opportunities on offer?
Global investment in fintech is growing rapidly, boosted by the creation of several accelerator programs in London, New York, and elsewhere. Banks are responding with their own schemes to identify and nurture fintech innovators.
Fintech is affecting several aspects of retail banking, with peer-to-peer lending, crowdfunding, data analytics, credit facilitation, and biometrics all significantly changing the dynamics of the industry.
Banks are using a number of strategies to combat the threat posed by fintech entrants, including acquiring key targets, partnering with companies that will complement their own services, and allowing access to third-party applications through their platforms.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.