Your Cart Is Empty!
- The majority of consumers are highly ingredient-attentive, meaning it is vital that bakery and cereal manufacturers understand consumer trends in order to ensure innovation aligns with their needs.
- The sugar backlash and heart health are two of the key health trends impacting the bakery and cereals category that manufacturers need to respond to; for example, by using "natural" low-calorie sweeteners in breakfast cereals and reducing salt in bread.
- Consumers are more interested in products that claim to contain natural ingredients than those that use the claims "from natural sources" or "inspired by nature."
"Emerging Ingredients in Bakery and Cereals" identifies five emerging ingredients selected in alignment with key health trends impacting the bakery and cereals sector, and identifies ways in which manufacturers can capitalize.
Your key questions answered:
- What consumer trends are underpinning demand for these ingredients?
- Which consumer groups are most likely to find the ingredients appealing?
- How can bakery and cereals manufacturers capitalize on key health trends by using these ingredients?
- What innovation opportunities exist to use these emerging ingredients?
Reasons To Buy
- Understand key health trends impacting the bakery and cereals sector.
- Identify emerging new ingredients and explore how they can be used in innovation to respond to key health trends.
Table of Contents
2. Sugar Backlash: Magou-V
3. Weight Management: ActiStar RM resistant starch
4. High Protein: Mankai Protein
5. Heart Health: Scelta Taste Accelerator
6. High Fiber: DS-RStar80
7. Innovation Opportunities
Hill Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.