Your Cart Is Empty!
- Identifies the top opportunities across the home care, laundry and beauty sectors in 15 emerging markets.
- Highlights key economic, cultural, and other variables affecting product purchasing behaviors in each country.
- Analyzes consumer attitudes such as brand preference, spending priorities, cleaning concerns and personal appearance priorities.
- Benchmarks the readiness of consumers to purchase new and better products, by category and country.
- Showcases examples of innovations that have successfully tapped the identified areas of opportunity.
Reasons To Buy
- How do brand preferences vary across product types and countries and how should this information be applied to market entry and innovation strategies?
- As their income rises, what types of product and service are being given highest spending priority by consumers in emerging markets?
- What percentage of men versus women personally buy personal/beauty care and home care products in each of the emerging markets?
- How do variables like ethnicity, religion, education, sanitation and so on impact consumer purchasing behavior across the emerging markets?
- How satisfied are consumers with the products available to them and how can areas of dissatisfaction be targeted with new products?
Across the 15 emerging markets studied, the percentage of consumers who personally buy household cleaning products ranges from 23% in Egypt to 54% in Argentina. Purchase incidence is largely driven by environmental conditions and attitudes about cleaning.
The relatively low penetration of laundry products in the lower end EMs reflects the low penetration of washing machines (less than 25% in Vietnam, Sri Lanka and Central Africa). As washing machine penetration grows, so does the demand for more specialized laundry products.
Male grooming products are a high growth potential category, particularly in Asia. At present, the markets of top opportunity where male purchasing of beauty products is highest are Angola (52%), Colombia (43%), Thailand (42%) and Bangladesh (41%).
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.