Your Cart Is Empty!
GlobalData epidemiologists estimate that the 7MM had 40,661 diagnosed incident cases of AML in 2014, nearly half of which occurred in the US. In the next 10 years, the 7MM will experience an increase in disease burden at a rate of 2.03% per year, which will be driven by population increase; this will result in 48,918 diagnosed incident cases of AML in 2024. For 2014, the number of diagnosed prevalent cases of AML was nearly identical to the number of diagnosed incident cases, at 44,079 cases, thereby underlining the lethality and poor long-term survival of the disease. The development of more effective therapies, particularly for elderly patients, would improve survival and increase disease prevalence.
The Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of AML in the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiology forecast of the following segmentations in adults ages 20 years and older across the 7MM -
- Diagnosed incident cases of AML, segmented by sex and 10-year age groups
- Five-year diagnosed prevalent cases of AML, segmented by ages 20-59 years and ages 60 years and older
- Diagnosed incident and five-year diagnosed prevalent cases of APL and MDS/therapy-related AML, segmented by ages 20-59 years and ages 60 years and older
- Diagnosed incident cases of AML that have mutations in the FLT3 gene
- Diagnosed incident cases of AML classified into favorable, intermediate, and adverse risk groups
- The AML epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Reasons to buy
The AML EpiCast report will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global AML market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global AML market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for AML therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
- Identify the percentage of AML cases by age, subtype, and risk group.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.