Your Cart Is Empty!
This analysis for COPD is a market-driven epidemiological report providing detailed segmentations of the COPD patient population, including the age- and sex-specific distribution of the total and diagnosed prevalent cases, the GOLD stage distributions for the total and diagnosed prevalent cases, the diagnosed prevalent cases that have comorbidities, and an estimation of the exacerbations and mortality for the forecast COPD patients. GlobalData epidemiologists also describe in detail the sources and methodology that were used in the forecast, thereby ensuring transparency of the forecasting process.
- The Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and global trends for COPD in the eight major markets (8MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, and Australia). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast of the total prevalent cases of COPD and total diagnosed prevalent cases of COPD, segmented by age and sex. Additionally it provides segmentation of diagnosed prevalent cases by severity using the GOLD standard.
- The COPD epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 8MM.
Reasons to buy
The COPD EpiCast report will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global COPD market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global COPD market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the sex and age groups that present the best opportunities for COPD therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
- Identify the COPD comorbidities that are most important to your marketing plans
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.