Your Cart Is Empty!
The five-year diagnosed prevalent cases of multiple myeloma in the 8MM are expected to increase from 168,750 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2013 to 236,866 diagnosed prevalent cases in 2023, with an AGR of 4.04% during the forecast period. The increase in the diagnosed five-year prevalent cases of multiple myeloma is partly attributed to the moderately rising trend in the incidence of multiple myeloma in the 8MM, combined with changes in the population demographics in the respective markets.
GlobalDatas forecast is supported by at least 10 years of robust, country-specific historical data obtained from the WHO International Agency for Cancer Researchs (IARCs) SurvCan, the Surveillance of Epidemiology and End Results Program Cancer Statistics Review 1975-2009, EUROCARE-4, research articles published in peer-reviewed journals, and the IARCs Cancer Incidence in Five Continents Plus database, which provided detailed case segmentation by age and sex and is considered the gold standard for international comparison of country-specific data. Another strength of this analysis is that GlobalData epidemiologists compared the incident case projections with the estimates made by country-specific registries and the IARC, and found that the forecast numbers were in accordance with the international estimates.
- The Multiple Myleoma EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and global trends for multiple myeloma in the eight major markets (8MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, and urban China). The series includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for diagnosed incident and total prevalent cases of monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance (MGUS) cases, segmented by age and sex. It also includes a 10-year forecast for diagnosed incident cases of multiple myeloma, segmented by age (in five-year increments beginning at 40 years and ending at =85 years), sex, and stage at clinical diagnosis, as well as a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the five-year diagnosed prevalent cases of multiple myeloma in these markets.
- The Multiple Myeloma epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 8MM.
Reasons to buy
The Multiple Myeloma EpiCast report will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global multiple myeloma market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global multiple myeloma market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the sex and age groups that present the best opportunities for multiple myeloma therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.