Your Cart Is Empty!
In 2014, there were a total of 909,398 diagnosed prevalent cases of MS in the 10MM, and GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that by 2024, the number of diagnosed prevalent cases of MS will grow to 942,567 cases. In 2014, there were a total of 60,535 diagnosed incident cases of MS in the 10MM, and GlobalData epidemiologists forecast the number of diagnosed incident cases of MS to grow to 62,635 cases in the 10MM in 2024.
The epidemiologists made sure that all the selected nationally-representative studies in the respective countries assessed the prevalence and incidence using the same study definition, thereby ensuring that the results forecast for each country are comparable. The forecast methodology was consistent across all the 10MM to allow for a meaningful comparison among them.
- The Multiple Sclerosis (MS) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and global trends for MS in the ten major markets (10MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, Canada, China, and India). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast of the diagnosed prevalent and diagnosed incident cases of MS segmented by sex and age in these markets. This report also includes a discussion of three types of MS; relapse remitting (RRMS), primary progressive (PPMS), and secondary progressive (SPMS).
- The MS epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 10MM.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global MS market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global MS market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the sex and age groups that present the best opportunities for MS therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.