Your Cart Is Empty!
Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma (NHL) refers to a group of cancers that develop in the lymphatic system. In NHL, the bodys immune system is affected by the uncontrollable growth of malignant white blood cells, resulting in the bodys inability to fight infections and other diseases. NHL is characterized into three types - B-cell, T-cell, and natural killer lymphocyte lymphomas. This epidemiological analysis focuses specifically on four subtypes of B-cell NHL: follicular lymphoma, marginal zone lymphoma, diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL), and mantle cell lymphoma. NHL is more common in men than in women, in white men and women compared with black men and women, and the incidence exponentially increases with age.
GlobalData epidemiologists forecast an increase in the incident cases of the four B-cell NHL in the 7MM, from 104,854 incident cases in 2014 to 129,179 incident cases in 2024, with an annual growth rate (AGR) of 2.32%. Throughout the forecast period, the US will have the highest number of incident cases of B-cell NHL, as well as 36% growth during the forecast period, ending with 57,724 incident cases in 2024. Additionally, each of the 7MM will see an increase in incident cases over the 10-year forecast period.
For this analysis, GlobalData epidemiologists utilized peer-reviewed journals and country-specific disease databases to construct the 10-year epidemiological forecast for the incident cases of follicular lymphoma, marginal zone lymphoma, DLBCL, and mantle cell lymphoma in the 7MM. A major strength of GlobalDatas epidemiological analysis is the exclusive use of country-specific sources, allowing for a meaningful comparison of the epidemiological characteristics of B-cell NHL in the 7MM. In addition, this forecast provides detailed segmentation of the B-cell NHL for each country by age, sex, and B-cell NHL subtype, thereby providing a comprehensive view of B-cell NHL in the seven markets. Furthermore, GlobalData epidemiologists constructed and analyzed each B-cell NHL subtype individually, which facilitated an in-depth understanding of B-cell NHL in the 7MM.
- The Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma (NHL) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and global trends for NHL in the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast of the incident cases of NHL segmented by sex, age (in five-year increments beginning at 30 years and ending at =85 years), and subtypes in these markets.
- The NHL epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 10MM.
Reasons to buy
The NHL EpiCast report will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global NHL market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global NHL market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the sex and age groups that present the best opportunities for NHL therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.