Your Cart Is Empty!
In 2013, there were a total of 813,462 diagnosed incident cases of prostate cancer in the 9MM. GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the diagnosed incident cases in the 9MM will increase to 1,106,349 cases by 2023 at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 3.60%. All markets will see an increase in the number of cases, with AGRs ranging from 0.71% (Germany) to 8.66% (Brazil). The 9MM had an estimated 3,381,581 diagnosed five-year prevalent cases of prostate cancer in 2013. The number of diagnosed five-year prevalent cases will increase over the next decade to 4,618,451 diagnosed prevalent cases by 2023 at an AGR of 3.66%.
Brazil appears to be a market of concern, with a rapidly increasing incidence and prevalence of prostate cancer. GlobalData epidemiologists calculated that Brazil will have the highest AGR in diagnosed incident cases among the 9MM (8.66%), as well as the highest AGR in five-year diagnosed prevalent cases (8.98%).
- The Prostate Cancer EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and global trends for prostate cancer in the nine major markets (9MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, Brazil, and Canada). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed incident cases of prostate cancer segmented by age (in 10-year age groups beginning at age 40 years and ending at age =85 years) and clinical stage at diagnosis in these markets. The report also provide a forecast for the diagnosed five-year prevalent cases of prostate cancer segmented by castration resistance status and bone metastases status.
- The prostate cancer epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 9MM.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global prostate cancer market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global prostate cancer market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and clinical stage at diagnosis that present the best opportunities for prostate cancer therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.