Your Cart Is Empty!
RSV is a common cause of pediatric respiratory infections, and virtually all children will have been infected by the virus by the age of two years. Also, RSV is recognized as an important cause of respiratory illness in adults. The majority of RSV infections present as mild upper respiratory illnesses that often self-resolve within two weeks, although about 1% of cases develop serious lower respiratory complications requiring hospitalization. In older adults, RSV can result in significant morbidity and mortality, and is easily transmissible in living facilities, such as nursing homes. Children under the age of two years and adults over 64 years of age, with certain health conditions, are most at risk for severe RSV infections, and it is therefore recommended that they receive prophylactic treatment.
In each of the 7MM, GlobalData epidemiologists determined that the prophylactic RSV population in 2014, which includes the preterm infant (less than 37 weeks gestational age) population that survived to 2 years of age, the population of infants with neonatal chronic lung disease (CLD), the population of children with congenital respiratory or neuromuscular diseases that compromise respiratory function, the population of children with hemodynamically significant congenital heart disease, and the population of third-trimester pregnant women, was highest for the US, followed by the 5EU (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK) and Japan. This trend was also seen in the hospitalized RSV population, where the US had the highest number of confirmed and estimated RSV hospitalized cases in 2014, followed by the 5EU and Japan.
GlobalData epidemiologists provide a well-rounded, evidence-based historical trend analysis and population forecast for the RSV prophylactic and hospitalized populations. This analysis covered all at-risk groups that are recommended for RSV prophylactic treatment. Each population, including the hospitalized population, was also segmented by ages (0 years, 1 year, and 2 years) and by sex, thereby providing a granular visualization of the RSV prophylactic and hospitalized market in the 7MM. Furthermore, the forecast is based on an in-depth analysis of a comprehensive set of factors that may impact the RSV prophylactic and hospitalized populations. These factors include trends in population changes, births, preterm births, infant mortality, and the disease incidence, prevalence, and mortality.
- The Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Infection EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and global trends for RSV infection in the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast of the for the pediatric population hospitalized due to RSV infection (hospitalized population), in addition to the pediatric and adult populations that are most at risk for severe RSV infection and are therefore eligible to receive prophylactic treatment (prophylactic population) in these markets.
- The RSV epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 10MM.
Reasons to buy
The RSV EpiCast report will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global RSV market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global RSV market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the sex and age groups that present the best opportunities for RSV prophylactics and therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.