Your Cart Is Empty!
GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that in 2024, the US will have the highest number of diagnosed prevalent cases of SSc, with 95,992 cases, accounting for 68% of cases in the 7MM. In the 7MM in 2014, the group age 50-59 years had the highest proportion of diagnosed prevalent cases of SSc at 25.51%. In 2014, the diagnosed prevalent cases of SSc in the 7MM were lower in men compared with women with 15.36% diagnosed prevalent cases in men and 84.64% diagnosed prevalent cases in women. Of all the diagnosed prevalent cases of SSc in the 7MM in 2014, more had experienced RP (126,151 cases) than a DU (67,099 cases). In each of the 7MM, approximately 95% of the diagnosed prevalent SSc cases had experienced RP. In all markets other than France, Germany, and Italy, 70.50% of the diagnosed prevalent cases of SSc were lSSc. In the 7MM in 2014, 18,395 of the diagnosed prevalent cases of dSSc had ILD, and 6,679 of the diagnosed prevalent cases of dSSc had kidney disease.
GlobalData epidemiologists utilized comprehensive, country-specific data from registries and peer-reviewed journal articles to arrive at a meaningful, in-depth analysis and forecast for the diagnosed prevalent cases of SSc. In this analysis, GlobalData epidemiologists provide detailed, clinically relevant segmentations for the diagnosed prevalent cases of SSc. Finally, the same forecast methodology was used across the 7MM, thereby allowing for meaningful global comparisons of the diagnosed prevalent cases of SSc across these markets.
- The Systemic Sclerosis (SSc) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of SSc in the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiology forecast of SSc diagnosed prevalent cases in these markets, segmented by age, sex, presence of Raynauds phenomenon (RP), presence of digital ulcers (DUs), limited systemic sclerosis (ISSc), and diffuse systemic sclerosis (dSSc). The diagnosed prevalent cases of dSSc are further segmented into cases with pulmonary fibrosis (PF)/interstitial lung disease (ILD) and kidney disease.
- The SSc epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Reasons to buy
The SSc EpiCast report will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global SSc market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global SSc market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for SSc therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
- Identify the percentage of SSc diagnosed prevalent cases by disease type.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.