Your Cart Is Empty!
- In 2014, Equatorial Guineas telecom market generated an estimated US$85m in total service revenue, a 12.0% increase over the previous year. Mobile voice remains the most significant revenue segment, accounting for 59.3% of total revenue in 2014. We expect mobile data revenue to expand at a CAGR of 27.0% to reach $23m by 2019.
- The incumbent, Getesa-Orange, dominates the telecom market in the country, offering both mobile and fixed services. In terms of mobile subscriptions, the operator has a share of around 80% in 2014. In regard to revenue, the operator also commands a share of more than 80%. Other operators Muni and Gecomsa have struggled to make a significant impact in the telecom market since launch.
- Over the next five years, operators will seize opportunities in the data services segment, largely through diversifying their service portfolio with more granular voice and data bundles, and potentially launching new services such as mobile money, mobile health and social media bundles. These have proven popular among market-leading operators in other regional markets. Vendors have an opportunity to support operators in monetizing such services and ensuring networks can handle the growing data traffic expectations.
This report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Equatorial Guinea today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2019. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Equatorial Guineas telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Researchs databases.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Equatorial Guinea compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Equatorial Guinea.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and mobile data markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2014 to 2019.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and mobile data services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Equatorial Guineas telecommunications.
Reasons To Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Equatorial Guineas telecommunications market, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Pyramid Researchs Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Equatorial Guineas mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Equatorial Guineas telecommunications market.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Equatorial Guinea.
Table of Contents
Market and competitor overview
Economic, demographic and political context
Major market players
Overall market opportunities
List of Tables
List of Figures
Equatorial Guinea telecom market size and growth prospects in a regional context, 2014
Regulatory structure and policy
Major telecommunications policy issues
Equatorial Guinea communications market revenue by segment, 2012-2019
Segment revenue CAGRs, 2014-2019
Segment revenues 2012-2019
Service revenue mix: voice, data and video, 2014, 2019
Service revenue mix: fixed and mobile, 2014, 2019
Service revenue by operator, 2014
Key telecom market players
Major telecommunications market players
Mobile subscriptions and penetration, 2012-2019
Key mobile market indicators, 2014
Total mobile ARPS; data percentage of total mobile ARPS, 2012-2019
Mobile data revenue mix, 2014, 2019
Mobile market shares by subscriptions, 2012-2019
Mobile subscriptions by technology family, 2013-2019
Fixed-line penetration of population, 2012-2019
Key fixed market indicators, 2014
Fixed voice revenue, 2012-2019
Internet revenue, 2012-2019
Opportunities in the Equatorial Guinea telecommunications market
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.