Your Cart Is Empty!
- In a challenging category, streamlining a businesss focus on core products and seeking to maximize the returns from them (if potential still exists to do so) makes more sense than diverting attention to non-core concepts, especially if those actually cross into the territory of other better-performing similar products within an overall portfolio.
- Part of Clovers poor performance can be connected to the way in which cooking oils have come under pressure from health concerns and related behavioral adjustments.
- Canadeans 2013 consumer survey revealed that, despite it still being a frequently consumed product, 57% of UK respondents were limiting their cooking oil intake.
- In cooking oil, prevailing trends show that the health component must be clearly satisfied, as should convenience. Basic flavor options or proximity to "real" products (olive oil, sunflower oil, real butter, etc.) are the most desirable as these have the clearest, widest understanding and uses among consumers who want a facilitating product rather than an intrinsic ingredient in most day-to-day cooking scenarios.
"Failure Case Study: Clover Cooking Spray" is part of Canadeans Successes and Failures research. It examines the details of and reasons behind the failure of Clovers cooking oil spray, a line extension to the UK dairy spread range. It delivers the critical "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
Reasons To Buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
A cooking spray line extension for the Clover brand
The underperforming product was withdrawn in 2016
Clover as an overall brand has been under pressure
Clovers spray clashed with the successful Frylight
Moderation and avoidance trends are impacting oils
Novel flavors may have worked against Clover
Experimentation is limited in cooking oil usage
Weak propensity to trade up in oils hurt potential
Take-outs: address underlying issues before extension
Take-outs: understand moderation and occasion trends
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.