Your Cart Is Empty!
- Brand extensions can be very risky; however, the rewards can be great if companies do the right business assessments.
- It is essential to find logical and appropriate categories to expand the brand parent name into.
- Undertaking intensive consumer and market research helps companies to understand what the brand extension would bring to the market.
- Competition, price point, and quality are very important aspects that manufacturers should take into consideration before launching new products.
"Failure Case Study: Innocent Vegetable and Noodle Pots" is part of Canadean Consumers Successes and Failures research and it helps companies understand the risks of expanding outside their core business. It also highlights what Innocent Drinks should have done to avoid launching unsuccessful food products on the market. The report is supported by Canadean Consumer survey data to give insight into consumer behavior and preferences.
What else does this report offer?
- Key attitudes and behaviors influencing ready meal consumption in the UK.
- Highlights about how private label brands dominate the majority of UK ready meals.
- A comprehensive analysis of the obstacles and risks faced by Innocent in its vegetable and noodle pots line.
- Important recommendations for manufacturers thinking about expanding their brands into new categories that might break their business model.
- Proposals on how companies can avoid any financial losses by expanding their parent brand names.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the UK ready meals market, consumers preferences, and the main brands on the market.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have underperformed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.