Your Cart Is Empty!
- "Failure Case Study: NestlE Nesfluid" highlights the launch of a functional drink made with coconut water and whey protein in France in 2010. The range comprised six variants, with each targeted at different health needs. These were Renforce (Reinforce), Vitalise (Vitality), Equilibre (Balance), Body, Rayonne (Radiant), and Protect.
- The product was positioned as a "hydranutrition" drink, a concept that was not clear to French consumers and failed to attract their attention. In addition to this, each variant conveyed a different message to different consumer groups, which created confusion in consumers minds. And finally, a perceived lack of flavor was one of the critical reasons for the failure of the range.
- NestlE not only targeted the mass market too soon but also failed to meet the needs of French consumers. Keeping the message clear and respecting the value perceptions of the target consumer base are key to success.
- "Failures Case Study: NestlE Nesfluid " is part of Canadean Consumers Successes and Failures research and explores a failure of a launch of a "hydranutrition" drink in France. It delivers the critical:
- "What?" NestlE Nesfluid was a functional drink with coconut water and whey protein.
- "Why?" The unclear proposition combined with the lack of taste contributed to the failure of the range.
- "So what?" Emphasizing a single health benefit targeted at a receptive group of consumers is key to success.
Reasons To Buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
McNeil Nutritionals Ltd.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.