Your Cart Is Empty!
- Fathers day to become ever more price competitive. With the likes of BandM and Home bargains recording strong profits off of the back of fathers day, consumers generally are looking to keep spend low for the retail occasion as it is considered an important event although second in spend priority to that of mothers day. This has resulted in retailers resorting to price reductions in order to differentiate a standard proposition.
- Positivity surrounding personal finances prevails pre-brexit. Increasing wage growth, low interest rates and price deflation due to intense competition has given consumers considerable piece of mind on their personal finances before the Brexit vote in June. This left consumers more likely to spend without apprehension on fathers day 2016.
- More than a fifth of consumers spent time with their dad on fathers day. An increasing number of consumers highlighted that they had spent time with their father on fathers day which was the fastest growing activity for the consumers category whilst activities that included going out spending money mostly plateaued or declined. This is reflective of consumer concerns that the occasion has become too commercial and an increasing trend by consumers towards more family orientated activities such as having a family meal.
- Convenience and price remain key factors for consumers spend. Retailers like Tesco have benefitted from the ability to reach all consumer bases as well as offer a wide ranging food and drink proposition for fathers day but have also managed to achieve very competitive prices. This combination made them a key destination for many consumers across the country.
"Fathers Day April 2016", a Trend Report by Verdict Retail, provides an executive-level overview of the Fathers day retail occasion for 2016 and trends that would affect future occasions. With values and volumes, it delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the retail occasion, analyzing key trends in the market based on proprietary data from Verdict Retails aftermarket databases.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Analysis of survey data concerning factors and trends influencing consumer purchasing attitudes such as occasion activities, consumer spend patterns, methods of financing spend, retailer proposition strength rankings.
- Analysis of survey data and market sizing concerning factors surrounding food and drink sector purchases during the occasion, such as channel usage, fulfillment options, Retailer growth rates and food and drink sub category spend.
- Analysis of survey data concerning buying dynamic for fathers day gifts and gift category penetration for the occasion.
- Analysis of survey data and market sizing concerning factors surrounding the cards and gift wrapping sector purchases during the occasion, such as channel usage, fulfillment options, card and gift wrapping sub category spend.
Reasons To Buy
- This Trend Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the Fathers day retail occasion in the UK based on insights from within Verdicts team of analysts, consumer insight from our bespoke annual survey and interviews with industry experts.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help manufacturers and retailers to understand, develop and succeed for the next Fathers day retail occasion.
Table of Contents
Food and drink
Cards and gift wrap
Screwfix and Wilko
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.