Your Cart Is Empty!
FirstView Barriers - An Analysis of Market Barriers in Multiple Sclerosis (US) provides cutting edge, advanced and proprietary analytics that companies operating in the MS space need to develop, shape and refine brand strategy.
Critically, the report quantifies the impact and influence of specific environmental barriers - such as price, availability and reimbursement - in relation to how much market share your brand gains and loses, to which brands your share is going to, and from which brands your brand is getting share from.
The proprietary barrier instrument utilizes statistical analysis and advanced calculation to provide you with this precise information. This information allows you to act strategically and focus on the market barriers that can drive market share gains and improve competitiveness for your brand.
Key Issues Expored
- Each brands current user base, plus doctors who are not current users but would consider using it
- In the market, the percentage of prescriptions influenced by barriers, the barriers experienced and the volume of prescriptions these barriers represent
- Amount of share each brand gains/loses due to the barriers
Get Answers to Critical Questions
- What brands are physicians across the major markets of Europe - France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK prescribing to their MS patients?
- What is the top market barrier that forces a physician to prescribe a drug they didnt intend to?
- Which MS drug gains the most and least share due to current market barriers?
- Which MS drug is benefiting the most from current market barriers?
- What are the most common barriers in the US that cause a brand to gain and lose market share?
MS Brands Reviewed
- Avonex (interferon-beta-1a)
- Rebif (interferon-beta-1a)
- Betaseron (interferon-beta-1b)
- Extavia (interferon-beta-1b)
- Copaxone (glatiramer acetate; including daily and 3x weekly formulations)
- Gilenya (fingolimod)
- Tecfidera (dimethyl fumarate)
- Aubagio (teriflunomide)
- Tysabri (natalizumab)
- 150 neurologists in the France, Italy, Spain, Germany and the UK.
- Data collected via a 10-minute questionnaire.
- See at least 2 relapsing/remitting MS patients in past month
- Have been in active practice 2+ years
- Prescribed at least one of the listed products
About FirstWord Reports
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today in these topic areas: Biosimilars, Market Access, Medical Affairs, Sales & Marketing, Technology, Therapy Areas.
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your companys success.
Learn more at www.firstwordgroup.com.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.