Your Cart Is Empty!
What environmental market barriers are influencing the Type 2 Diabetes (T2DM) market? From price to availability to reimbursement factors, FirstView Barriers - An Analysis of Market Barriers in Type 2 Diabetes (US) provides insights that can help develop, shape and refine your brand strategies. Also Available is FirstView Barriers - An Analysis of Market Barriers in Type 2 Diabetes (EU5). To purchase both and receive a free US/EU5 Comparison report, contact FirstWord.
Based on data gained from proprietary analytics, gain visibility into why physicians are prescribing, or not, certain drugs to treat T2DM. This information allows you to act strategically, drive market share gains and improve competitiveness for your brand.
Get Answers to Key Questions
- How does product pricing, availability and reimbursement affect a physicians decision to prescribe one product over another?
- What T2DM drug treatments are gaining share and which ones are losing share due to these barriers?
- In the T2DM market, what percentage of prescriptions are influenced by barriers, what are the barriers experienced and the volume of prescriptions these barriers represent?
Insight and Analysis Provided
- Byetta (exenatide)
- Onglyza (saxagliptin)
- Farxiga (dapagliflozin)
- Johnson & Johnson
- Invokana (canagliflozin)
- Merck & Co.
- Januvia (sitagliptin)
- Novo Nordisk
- Victoza (liraglutide)
- Levemir (Insulin detemir)
- Lantus (Insulin glargine)
Key Issues Explored
- The amount of share your brand gains and loses due to specific market barriers.
- The user mix for your brand, plus doctors who are not current users but would consider using it.
- The percentage of prescriptions influenced by barriers, the barriers experienced and the volume of scripts these barriers represent.
- A mixed total of 150: 66 endocrinologists and 84 general practitioners in France, Italy, Spain, Germany, UK
- Data collected via a 10-minute questionnaire.
- See at least 20 T2DM patients in past month
- Have been in active practice more than 2 years
- Prescribed at least one of the listed products
About FirstWord Reports
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence.
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your companys success.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.
Learn more at www.firstwordgroup.com.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.