Your Cart Is Empty!
- Offers unique insight into regional variations in consumers snacking patterns.
- Includes insight based on results from Canadean Consumers latest Q4 survey.
- Contains key innovation examples across food and drink.
- Identifies opportunities to target new consumption occasions and avenues for growth in mature snacking categories such as cheese.
- Offers a "deep dive" into snacks for active consumers, the "fourth meal," and other topical issues in the snacking category.
Reasons To Buy
- Which foods are consumers most likely to snack on?
- What are the snack preferences of breakfast-skippers?
- What opportunities do millennials snacking habits present to my category?
- What are the innovation implications of post-dinner snacking for my sector?
US consumers are nearly half as likely to eat yogurt post-dinner as British consumers, highlighting opportunities to develop more dessert-flavored yogurts to target the after-dinner occasion.
52% of active consumers eat yogurt at least a few times a week. In contrast, only 40% of non-active consumers claim to do so.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.