Your Cart Is Empty!
- Underscoring the merits of flavor innovation in the category, traditional fruity flavors become less appealing as consumption frequency increases.
- Brands should be wary of positioning new and unusual flavors in a purely youth-oriented manner (as is typically the case with flavor innovation), as demand for innovative flavors transcends age.
- "Flavor Appeal in Carbonated Drinks" offers insight into flavor preferences within the carbonated drink category, and explores corresponding opportunities for flavor innovation. It identifies regional- and demographic-specific nuances between preferences that can help inform efforts to target new or existing consumers.
- CONSUMER INSIGHT: Access information from our consumer surveys to evidence the appeal of different flavors.
- DRIVERS: Understand the key insights and trends that are growing the market.
- INNOVATION: See the best examples of innovation, linked to clearly identified trends.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies and analyzes the most appealing flavors and flavor types in carbonated drinks.
- Offers insight into the consumer segments that are most likely to be a key focus for innovation.
- Places flavor preferences into context by connecting them to specific consumer trends and needs.
- Provides insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
Table of Contents
Attitudes and approaches to flavor selection
Carbonated drink flavor preferences at a glance
Flavor preferences by consumption frequency
Flavor preferences by region
Opportunities by flavor type: fruity
Opportunities by flavor type: unique
Opportunities by flavor type: tart/sour
Opportunities by flavor type: dessert
High-growth flavor segment: Asian pantry staples
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.