Your Cart Is Empty!
- Includes proprietary data from Canadean Consumers 2015 Q2 global survey.
- Offers a "deep dive" into demographic and regional nuances in flavor preferences for tobacco products and smoking alternatives.
- Provides inspiration from product examples that showcase best-in-class flavor innovations in tobacco products and smoking alternatives.
- Delivers insight into the appeal of individual non-tobacco flavors within popular flavor groups in the tobacco and smoking alternatives category.
Reasons To Buy
- Which flavor type in the tobacco products and smoking alternative categories are the most appealing to consumers?
- Which countries and demographics present opportunities for flavor innovation in tobacco products and smoking alternatives?
- What factors encourage trial of new tobacco and smoking alternative flavors? Does this vary by age?
- How does the appeal of individual flavors stack up against each other within a flavor type?
Less complex dessert flavors appeal to older smokers, over 65 years, with a third of regular tobacco users who said "dessert" was their favorite flavor group preferring chocolate.
With the arrival of smoking alternatives on the market, consumers are becoming more open to new and interesting sensory experiences, and manufacturers are responding with unique and exotic e-liquid flavors. Tobacco players can, and must, learn from this innovation and take cues from flavors that successfully engage with consumers.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.