Your Cart Is Empty!
- The highest percentage of executives indicate a stable economic environment in H2 2015 (July-December 2015)
- Executives who operate in Europe expect an improvement in consumer confidence in H2 2015, as compared to H1 2015 (January-June 2015)
- On average, industry executives project packaging prices to increase by 2.0% over the next six months.
- Respondents who operate in Europe and Asia-Pacific expect higher sales growth in H2 2015 as compared to H1 2015.
- Executives foresee an increase in expenditure on new product development, and mergers and acquisitions over the next six months.
This report examines executives opinion on business environment over July-November 2015. It also highlights existing economic condition, supplier price variations, sales performance, industry and company growth outlook, spending pattern and key priorities. Additionally, it provides information categorized by region and presents comparison with H1 2015 wherever applicable.
FMCG Industry Business Confidence Survey H2 2015 also includes:
- Current state of the global economy: examines prevailing economic conditions globally and across various regions.
- Company and industry growth outlook: provides industry executives expectations towards growth prospects of their company and the industry over the next six months.
- Change in consumer confidence: analyzes FMCG industry executives opinion about the change in consumer confidence during H2 2015.
- Supplier prices projection: determines expected change in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence.
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: tracks expected change in staff headcount and sales for H2 2015 among industry executives globally.
- Significant investment activities: highlights various areas in which industry executives intend to invest over the next six months.
- Business concerns: provides information about potential business concerns indicated by survey respondents for H2 2015.
- Key priorities: identifies top priorities of industry executives operating in various regions.
Reasons To Buy
- Organizations can make effective business strategy by knowing the prevailing business conditions and sentiment within the FMCG industry.
- Organizations will be supported in business expansion decisions by providing information about projected change in sales performance and supplier prices.
- Organizations can improve operational efficiency by knowing about key priorities and major concerns of FMCG industry executives.
- Organizations can alter investment allocation by understanding key focus areas highlighted by survey respondents during H2 2015.
Table of Contents
Methodology and sample size
Existing economic environment
Industry and company growth outlook
Expected change in consumer confidence Supplier prices, staff headcount and sales performance
Supplier prices expectations
Anticipated change in staff head count and sales projections
Anticipated change in spend on key activities Business concerns and organizational priorities
Level of concerns and expected impact
Significance of potential business priorities
Mother Dairy Fruit and Vegetable Pvt Ltd.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.