Your Cart Is Empty!
- Expansion in current markets, improving operational efficiency, and new product development are key priorities for FMCG organizations in H1 2015 (June-November 2015)
- The US, the UK, and Germany will present significant growth prospects during the next six months
- Rising competition and responding to pricing pressures are major concerns for FMCG organizations
- Procurement activities for IT services and capital equipment purchases are anticipated to increase during June-November 2015
- Overall, 23% of respondents anticipate the global procurement budget to be less than US$250,000 over the next six months
- The majority of executives anticipate supplier prices to increase in H1 2015
This report examines executives opinion on business outlook and procurement activities over June-November 2015. It also highlights key business priorities, supplier price variations, changes in capital expenditure and organizations perspective on e-procurement. Additionally, it provides information categorized by region and company type.
FMCG Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Survey H1 2015 also includes:
- Key business priorities: examines the FMCG organizations important priorities for June-November 2015
- Emerging and developed markets: provides information about key emerging and developed markets, which will offer most growth over H1 2015
- Change in MandA activity: analyzes FMCG industry executives opinion on changes in merger and acquisition activity globally
- Business concerns: identifies major business concerns which are likely to impact manufacturers and suppliers
- Change in capital expenditure: tracks the expected change in capital expenditure both globally and regionally
- Change in procurement activities: evaluates how procurement activities will change in the FMCG industry over the next six months
- Procurement budget outlook: projects procurement budget allocation along with changes in procurement expenditure over June-November 2015
- Supplier prices outlook: determines the expected change in supplier prices over June-November 2015
- E-procurement: identifies executives perspective towards e-procurement within the FMCG industry
Reasons To Buy
- Identify the key business priorities to realign business strategy
- Develop or adjust business expansion plans by using significant growth offering emerging and developed markets
- Make changes in procurement budget allocations through procurement budget projections anticipated by executives for June-November 2015
- Implement effective price management by viewing supplier price variations highlighted for H1 2015
Table of Contents
Methodology and sample size
Strategic business priorities
Emerging markets with significant growth potential
Growth potential for developed markets
Mergers and acquisition
Leading business concerns
Capital expenditure projections Procurement Behaviors and Strategies
Potential changes in procurement resources and objectives
Procurement activity outlook in key areas
Global procurement budget projections
Planned change in procurement expenditure
Supplier prices outlook
Organizations viewpoints on E-procurement
Mondel?z International Inc.
Constellation Brands Inc.
Better Body Foods
F. Mayer Imports
H. J. Heinz Company
Kraft Foods Group Inc.
Karro Food Group
General Mills Inc.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.