Your Cart Is Empty!
- Food preparation expenditure is expected to rise 1.8% in 2016 to Pound577m. Growth in 2015 and 2016 has been predominantly volume driven, with the category benefitting from the cooking at home, healthy eating and baking trends boosting sales of items such as specialist knives, spiralizers and measuring jugs.
- The June EU referendum result will impact potential category growth. A slow in property transactions will hinder volumes, while the expected consumer confidence drop will reduce spend on premium items. We forecast 2017 and 2018 growth will be reduced, although accessories and gadgets will hold up better due to healthy eating and cooking at home trends.
- 43% of consumers purchased a food preparation product in the last year. Product purchases are generally made for replacement purposes and 42.7% of shoppers do not conduct any research prior to purchase.
- Tesco is the largest food preparation retailer. However, the retailer has lost share, driven by a decline in food and grocery footfall at larger format stores. Asda, the third largest player in the market, has also seen its share stagnate, due to similar food and grocery woes and the growth of the convenience format- which Asda fails to compete in.
"Food preparation 2016", The Verdict Food Preparation report forms part of the Home Retail Series, and offers a comprehensive insight into food preparation retailing in the UK, analysing the market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes.
Reasons To Buy
- This Home Retail Series Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the food preparation market based on insights from within Verdicts database and consumer insight from our bespoke annual survey.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help manufacturers and retailers to understand and succeed in food preparation market.
Table of Contents
Marks and Spencer
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.