Your Cart Is Empty!
With nearly $100bn in global sales, the skincare market is huge and growing as consumers continue to look for new ways to make skin look younger and combat chronic skin conditions like acne. Looking good is no longer an option; it is an imperative in todays increasingly visual culture where your appearance is constantly on display via popular social media applications.
- Color light therapy offers a less invasive solution to common skincare issues like wrinkles, age spots and lines, and acne than plastic surgery or topical skincare treatments.
- The prescription acne treatment market has had safety issues with products like isotretinoin, which was found to have significant side effects.
- Color light therapy is chemical-free and does not have the side effects that topical skincare treatments or plastic surgery may have.
- Acne has become a focus for color light therapy, with Halloween-mask-like devices that offer a hands-free experience, full facial coverage, and auto-timed sessions.
- Color light therapy could gain from plastic surgery fears. Globally, nearly 60% of consumers say they would never consider having plastic surgery.
- Pain relief could be another key opportunity for color light therapy as longer wavelength light from LEDs can stimulate blood circulation, relax muscles, and relieve muscle spasms.
ForeSights: Color Light Therapy examines the emerging trend toward the use of non-invasive color light therapy skincare treatments to combat wrinkles, age spots, acne, and more. These treatments generally use colored LEDs (light emitting diodes) to fight irritants like bacteria or stimulate the skins own production of collagen or elastin. This report was compiled using Canadeans ForeSights methodology, which aims to identify new concepts that could influence the market in fast-moving consumer goods.
Your key questions answered:
- How does interest in non-invasive skincare treatments differ by gender?
- Each color used for color light therapy is said to deliver different skincare benefits. Which benefits are associated with which colors?
- What are some of the advantages of using a color light therapy facial mask relative to other types of devices to administer color light therapy?
- Pain relief and weight management are two of the more unusual new applications for color light therapy. How does the concept work for each?
Reasons To Buy
- Consider emerging opportunities and threats in the fast-moving consumer goods market and gain insight into potential future consumer behavior.
- Identify interesting new and emerging concepts, products, and ideas on offer in retail, foodservice, online spaces, and beyond.
- Understand how new concepts and ideas fit into - or challenge - current consumer trends.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.