Your Cart Is Empty!
- Cultured meat has the potential to produce meat using 99% less space and a fraction of the feed resources of traditional animal agriculture.
- Cultured meat is grown in a clean, hygienic laboratory-type setting and can be ready for harvest in as little as 21 days, versus just over a year for conventional beef.
- Methane released by ruminant animals (like cows or sheep) is 20 times more potent than carbon dioxide, having a huge influence on climate change. Cultured meat can greatly reduce this impact.
- Cost is a huge issue with cultured meat, but one cultured meat innovator says it is "on track" with cutting the cost of a cultured meat hamburger to $11 - a fraction of what the first cultured meat burger cost.
"ForeSights: Cultured Meat" examines cultured meat, which is meat that is grown in a clean and hygienic lab environment from living muscle cells taken from an animal - most commonly a cow or a pig. Cultured meat has the potential to produce real meat with 99% less space and a fraction of the resources currently used in animal agriculture.
This report was compiled using Canadeans ForeSights methodology, which aims to identify new concepts that could influence the market in fast-moving consumer goods.
Your key questions answered:
- Why has the Netherlands played such a key role in the development of cultured meat?
- It now takes over 20 calories of inputs to produce one calorie of meat. How many input calories are needed to make one calorie of cultured meat?
- How do greenhouse gas emissions for animal agriculture currently compare to those for all forms of transportation?
- The first cultured meat burger was made in 2013 at a cost of Euro250,000 for a 140g patty. What is the current cost to make a kilogram of cultured meat?
Reasons To Buy
- Consider emerging opportunities and threats in the fast-moving consumer goods market and gain insight into potential future consumer behavior.
- Identify interesting new and emerging concepts, products, and ideas on offer in retail, foodservice, online spaces, and beyond.
- Understand how new concepts and ideas fit into - or challenge - current consumer trends.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.