Your Cart Is Empty!
- Keeping clothing clean via conventional means can be impossible in certain situations (there are no laundromats or washing machines on the battlefield); self-cleaning clothing provides a solution for these situations.
- Consumer habits have a big impact on water and energy use over the lifecycle of a garment. Laundering frequency can vary by as much as 100% from one country to another.
- Clothing-makers are beginning to recommend that consumers launder clothing less frequently in order to conserve natural resources. One garment maker is recommending that consumers only wash its denim jeans after every 10 wearings, not after every one or two wearings.
- Self-cleaning clothing is engineered to cause potential water, dirt and oil stains to roll off of garments and rinse off with water. Silver ions weaved into clothing materials like denim kill odor-causing bacteria, reducing the need to launder garments.
ForeSights: Self-Cleaning Clothing examines the emerging trend toward self-cleaning clothing, which promises a revolution in clothing care. New clothing materials like silver fibers along with breakthroughs in nanotechnology and chemistry enable a new generation of clothing to go months without laundering. This report was compiled using Canadeans ForeSights methodology, which aims to identify new concepts that could influence the market in fast-moving consumer goods.
Your key questions answered:
- How has the plant world provided inspiration and design cues for self-cleaning clothing?
- Traditional laundering uses huge amounts of water and energy. What percentage of a garments environmental footprint is generated by consumer care?
- Do consumers over-launder their clothing?
- What laundry issues are global consumers most concerned about?
Reasons To Buy
- Consider emerging opportunities and threats in the fast-moving consumer goods market and gain insight into potential future consumer behavior.
- Identify interesting new and emerging concepts, products, and ideas on offer in retail, foodservice, online spaces, and beyond.
- Understand how new concepts and ideas fit into - or challenge - current consumer trends.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
Levi Strauss and Company
Procter and Gamble
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.