Your Cart Is Empty!
- The skin is the bodys largest organ, and is home to roughly 1,000 different bacterial species including some crucial to maintaining skin health.
- The skin microbiome - the microbial communities that inhabit the skin - is the first line of defense against disease.
- A specialized class of skin bacteria called ammonia-oxidizing bacteria that feed on sweat may be crucial in maintaining skin health.
- A new generation of skincare products that maintain or improve the skin microbiome could shake up the skincare market.
"ForeSights: Skin-Microbiome-Friendly Skincare" introduces the somewhat novel concept that skin health may be heavily influenced by microbial communities residing on the skin, but invisible to the naked eye. Instead of using bacteria-killing soaps and cleaners that may disrupt these communities, a new generation of skincare products that enhance or maintain the skin microbiome could change the skincare industry.
This report was compiled using Canadeans ForeSights methodology, which aims to identify new concepts that could influence the market in fast-moving consumer goods.
Your key questions answered:
- What is the skin microbiome and what function does it perform?
- How did inspiration from an animal cleaning practice called "dirt bathing" help elevate skin microbiome research?
- What role does the "hygiene hypothesis" play in making the case that the skin microbiome may influence conditions like skin allergies or acne?
- What kind of specific skincare benefits may result by spritzing a skincare spray that is rich in live bacteria cultures onto the skin?
- Common products like hand sanitizer and soap can damage the skin microbiome. How might future products avoid damaging the skin microbiome?
Reasons To Buy
- Consider emerging opportunities and threats in the fast-moving consumer goods market and gain insight into potential future consumer behavior.
- Identify interesting new and emerging concepts, products, and ideas on offer in retail, foodservice, online spaces, and beyond.
- Understand how new concepts and ideas fit into - or challenge - current consumer trends.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.