Your Cart Is Empty!
- Popularized in the gaming community, virtual reality can now shape and alter all of the major elements of the dining experience.
- Virtual reality has the potential to allow the consumer to experience the pleasure of food consumption without any of the pain by manipulating the sight, taste, smell, touch, and even the sound of the eating experience.
- Project Nourished - a collaboration of more than two dozen food scientists, engineers, chefs, and designers - demonstrates how one may design a "gastronomic virtual reality experience."
- Virtual reality dining offers myriad potential future applications including remote dining, alternative reality dining, eating therapy, and even help losing weight by changing the psychology of food consumption.
"ForeSights: Virtual Reality Dining" demonstrates how virtual reality technology can be applied to the culinary world. Virtual reality dining uses three dimensional imagery to make the consumer feel like they are someplace else, also altering the taste, smell, touch, and audio elements of the dining experience.
This report was compiled using Canadeans ForeSights methodology, which aims to identify new concepts that could influence the market in fast-moving consumer goods.
Your key questions answered:
- How can virtual reality be used to trick the brain into thinking a gourmet meal is being consumed when the reality may be different?
- Virtual reality can allow food allergy sufferers to enjoy forbidden foods. How can virtual reality dining be used to improve weight-loss outcomes?
- There is often a stigma associated with eating alone in a restaurant. How can virtual reality provide a high-tech solution to this issue?
- Restaurant chains like McDonalds and TGI Fridays are experimenting with virtual reality. What type of consumer are both innovating for?
- How is research on the difference in satisfaction from the purchase of experiences versus things bullish for virtual reality dining?
Reasons To Buy
- Consider emerging opportunities and threats in the fast-moving consumer goods market and gain insight into potential future consumer behavior.
- Identify interesting new and emerging concepts, products, and ideas on offer in retail, foodservice, online spaces, and beyond.
- Understand how new concepts and ideas fit into - or challenge - current consumer trends.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
Table of Contents
Project Nourished shows what may be possible
What is Project Nourished trying to accomplish?
Project Nourished sketches the future of VR innovation
Restaurants begin to experiment with virtual reality
McDonalds "Happy Goggles" also tests virtual reality
Samsung thinks virtual reality can go beyond games
Virtual reality taps into "experiences versus things"
How could virtual reality dining change the future?
TGI Fridays UK
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.