Your Cart Is Empty!
- Consumer insight analysis covering 25 countries highlights the key attitudes and behaviors driving "fresh" and "natural" household products.
- Numerous innovation examples throughout the brief showcase the best-in-class "fresh" and "natural" concepts from across the globe.
- Key considerations and potential opportunities have been identified based on consumer preferences and recent micro-trends in this field.
Reasons To Buy
- How does Canadean Consumers Fresh andamp; Natural sub-trend apply specifically to household cleaning and laundry care?
- Where is innovation occurring within the Fresh andamp; Natural sub-trend and what does it look like?
- How can big name brands engage with both mainstream and niche consumer audiences, as interest in natural gains ground?
Movement towards "natural" innovation has been driven by consumers creating at-home solutions to their concern over highly chemical products. Supported by social sharing sites like Pinterest and Tumblr, this organic growth has been supported by the household cleaning industry, with relevant packaged innovation that brings trust to the trend.
In household cleaning and laundry, the Fresh andamp; Natural sub-trend of Canadean Consumers TrendSights represents the point where consumer demand for fresh, sensory indulgence meets their desire for a "cleaner," more natural way of living.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.