Your Cart Is Empty!
- Analyzes the key events that are effecting German car manufacturers in 2015/16
- Explores the ways in which German car manufacturers can respond to these events in 2016/17.
Reasons To Buy
What are the events affecting German car manufacturers in 2015/16?
How should German car manufacturers react to these events?
Which markets should German car manufacturers target as growth in the Chinese market slows down?
- The VW Group which is Germany and Europes largest car maker was found in September 2015 to have attached a "defeat device" to many of the vehicles it was selling. This software was able to detect when the car was being tested, and subsequently changed the vehicles performance levels in order to improve emissions test results.
- According to some reports around 7 million more cars are said to have been sold in the global market than if the oil prices had remained stagnant.
- German car manufacturers will also have to show some dynamism in the Asian car market, and might have to drop their prices in the Chinese market in order to remain competitive with the local brands who have witnessed a rise in popularity as Chinese GDP growth rates have fallen.
Table of Contents
Major events affecting the German car manufacturing industry
Protectionism on the rise - possibility of greater barriers to trade increase in post Brexit Europe.
Demand for stricter emissions tests fails in Euro Parliament - VW however still facing tough times post the emissions scandal
Falling crude oil prices should boost car sales.
Stagnating growth in worlds largest car market China, car manufacturers should target other Asian countries with fast growing car markets.
Increased legal and financial barriers a serious threat whilst falling crude oil prices and a more lenient emissions testing method should boost car sales.
German manufacturers will have to adopt dynamic approach to face challenges in 2016-17.
Ask the analyst
List of Tables
Table 1: Top 5 German passenger car export destinations
Table 2: Top 5 car manufacturers by market share of new registered passenger cars - Europe
Table 3: New passenger car registrations by continent
List of Figures
Figure 1: Britain votes for Brexit
Figure 2: Crude Oil Prices
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.