Your Cart Is Empty!
- The German Foodservice market is expected to experience a growth of 2.3% during 2015-2020
- Stable economic condition and strong labor market has improved the consumer spending confidence of Germans and consequently, it will have a positive impact on the Foodservice sales
- Huge income inequality among Germans has led to price sensitivity among mid income consumers, which will drive the demand for less expensive quick and fast foods
- Increasing consumer awareness and increasing disposable income will boost the growth of organic, more natural and less processed foods
- New law on legal right to child care facility from one year and above (three year and above earlier) has led to increased demand for daycare facilities and consequently, will boost Education Foodservice sales
This report offers detailed analysis of the German Foodservice market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyse macro-economic factors that influence the foodservice market, key consumer, operator and technology trends and key players in the market.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Macro-economic analyses and trends: detailed analysis of the macro-economic factors, GDP per capita, consumer price index, unemployment rate and age profile, that impact the foodservice market. It also provides insights into consumer, operator and technology trends in the German Foodservice market
- Foodservice market attractiveness: details and insights into the development of the foodservice sector within Germany for 2010-2020
- Sector analysis: provides in-depth data on the valuation and development of both the profit and the cost sectors, details on the number of outlets, transactions, average price, foodservice sales, sales per outlet, and transactions per outlet across nearly 50 sub-channels
- Competitive landscape: provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as number of outlets, business description and product profile
- Regulatory scenario: insights into regulatory environment for foodservice operators in the German market
- To request sample pages or to purchase The Future of Foodservice in Germany to 2020
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the German Foodservice market and to identify emerging/declining markets over the next 5 years.
- This report will give the user a thorough fact based analysis with information about value of the foodservice market across the channels in both the sectors and the underlying factors that are driving the channel sales. For example, Leisure will be the fastest growing Profit channel during 2015-2020, driven by growth in conference/trade events market in Germany. The number of participants attending events held in Germany has grown at an annual rate of 2.6% in 2015 and, it is expected to grow further in the coming years with the increasing focus of German Convention Bureau on the development of meetings market through opening offices abroad, developing Tier II cities and offering lower cost conference centers, and developing innovative technologies.
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the major trends that will shape the foodservice market and will provide the user with a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion. E.g. With the emerging "suits me" attitude of consumers, many international food chains (such as Mc Donalds and Dominos)are offering flexible food menus customized to different tastes, flavors and health concerns.
- Brief profiles of the key foodservice companies in Germany with information about their business description, product profile and number of outlets wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
Table of Contents
- Macro Economic Analysis and Trends
- Foodservice Market Attractiveness
- Profit Sector Analysis - By Channel and Sub-channels
- Cost Sector Analysis - By Channel and Sub-channels
- Competitive Landscape
- Regulatory Scenario
AutoBahn Tank and Rast
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.