Your Cart Is Empty!
- Consumers across the globe are becoming more image conscious and feeling under pressure to look good. This is being brought about by the belief that better looking consumers have better opportunities in life
- Almost half of all consumers across the globe are on a diet in order to try and lose weight or avoid putting it on. Consumers are taking steps to improve their waistlines such as reducing portion sizes, cooking from scratch more, and paying close attention to the level of "dietary evils" in food and drink
- Consumers are particularly concerned about heart health and cancer in both developed and developing economies. Consumers are not just worried about the day-to-day health issues arising from their lifestyles but also the long-term consequences
- Once seen as something of a social taboo, consumers are becoming more open when it comes to the issue of mental wellbeing, as the proportion of consumers who feel stressed, tired, and say they are suffering from sleep-related problems becomes more noticeable
- The proportion of consumers who say they are suffering from allergies and intolerances exceeds the estimates set by respected health organizations. This is a result of consumers misdiagnosing themselves as they take greater self-responsibility for their health and research subjects more
"Global and Regional Mega-Trends: Understanding Consumer Attitudes and Behaviors in Health and Wellness" identifies opportunities for CPG brands worldwide to launch products built on beauty and health claims, by analyzing current consumer attitudes to their image, physical health, mental health, and allergies and intolerances. This expert insight is based on the results of Canadeans 2015 survey of 52,000 consumers in 48 countries, giving readers a snapshot of how health and wellness trends are affecting consumer behavior in their country right now. This report includes:
- Analysis of current consumer attitudes to their image, their diets, health conditions and diseases, mental health, and allergies and intolerances
- Results by country of Canadeans Attitudes and Behaviors survey, which surveyed 52,000 consumers in 48 countries
- Recommendations for manufacturers on how they should target opportunities in the health and wellness space
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help brands better understand consumers health and wellness needs
- This will allow them to improve the success rate of new product development and launch more successful advertising campaigns by identifying unmet needs, and having a more accurate view of consumers current attitudes and behaviors on topics such as weight, stress, lifestyle diseases, and beauty
- Canadeans Attitude and Behavior survey provides an extremely detailed, recent, and international study of consumer attitudes towards how they look and feel
Table of Contents
Introduction to Canadeans Consumer Trend Framework
An overview of the sub-trends that form the Health Mega-Trend
Consumers are becoming more appearance conscious than ever before because of the pressure to look good
Consumers are concerned about the impact of diet-related health problems and are addressing their consumption habits in order to improve health
Consumers are conscious about their long-term health as a result of their lifestyles and want to take active steps to address this
Mental wellbeing is a growing concern for consumers as they look to reduce levels of stress and feel happier
The market for products positioned around allergies and intolerances is growing as a result of misdiagnosis
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.