Your Cart Is Empty!
- Customer loyalty is declining when it comes to brands and retailers. Relying on traits such as tradition and trust is no longer enough and instead the industry needs to look for new ways to capture consumer attention and loyalty
- Traditional promotional techniques are failing to resonate with consumers, and manufacturers need to look for more innovative ways to target shoppers, such as using Smartphones to offer more personalized promotional offerings
- Branded manufacturers need to work out new and innovative ways to stave off the threat of private label as quality perceptions improve, whilst store-own manufacturers need to continue to evolve private label portfolios to target consumers more effectively
This report analyses changing attitudes to value when it comes to shopping behavior and how brand and retail loyalty is declining as consumers search for better deals. The report examines how manufacturers are operating in a new era of "frugal behavior" and what needs to be done to target consumers :
- Exclusive analysis of a 48 country attitudes and behavior survey, presented to ensure that the content is applied and relevant to stake-holders across the supply-chain.
- Analysis of key attitude and behaviors influencing consumption patterns and recommendations of how best to target such consumption occasions.
- Regional comparisons granting unique insight into varying regional and country attitudes to value.
- Detailed matrixes exploring key recommendations for manufactures from a product, targeting and retail perspective; broken down by Food, Soft Drinks, Alcoholic Drinks, and Cosmetics and Toiletries.
Reasons To Buy
- Help formulate strategies that enhance customer loyalty at the brand and retail level by understanding what genuinely increases perceptions of maximum value
- Determine new and innovative ways to target consumers via promotional incentives that will encourage impulse purchasing, particularly as current methods are becoming increasingly less effective with consumers
- Develop strategies to either stave off the threat of private label or help continue to improve favorable perceptions in the eyes of the consumer
- Develop strategies that offer maximum value added for consumers but not at the expense of damaging any premium credentials
Table of Contents
Key findings from the Value Mega-Trend report Introduction to Canadeans consumer trend framework
Overview of the sub-trends
Overview of the sub-trends that form the Value trend Pessimism and economic uncertainty
Consumer attitudes towards value for money
Financial concerns among consumers and its effect on consumer behavior
How economic and financial uncertainty will impact the search for better value for money products
Country and regional analysis regarding financial wellbeing
Impact of price consciousness among consumers
Country and regional analysis regarding short-term job security
Impact of improving economic conditions on value products
Country and regional analysis regarding
Key recommendations for manufacturers Discount stores and their effect on the search for value
What consumers associate with better value for money
Brand competition in the market
Country and regional analysis regarding discounters
Discounters UK case study
Private label perceptions
Country and regional analysis regarding brand purchasing
Discount stores and their effect on the search for value (cont.)
Country and regional analysis regarding private labels
Impact of price on brand experimentation
Country and regional analysis regarding shopping habits
Attitudes towards products and promotions
Country and regional analysis regarding big grocery brands
Key recommendations for manufacturers Retailer behaviour and competition in the market
Why consumers choose recognized brands
Country and regional analysis regarding consumer wellbeing and happiness
Categories consumers are likely to trade-up in
Country and regional analysis regarding trading-up
Key recommendations for manufacturers Influence of price and promotion on consumer behavior
Impact of price and promotions
The rise of the savvy shopper
Country and regional analysis regarding money-saving techniques
Consumer use of price comparison websites
Country and regional analysis regarding price comparison
Country and regional analysis regarding promotional offers
Impact of price comparison websites on retailers
Price comparison website examples and analysis
Role of technology in helping provide value for money
Country and regional analysis regarding use of technology when shopping
Key recommendations for manufacturers
Trust and ethics vs. value
Impact of trust and ethics on value-seeking consumers
Country and regional analysis regarding trust in non-alcoholic beverages
Key recommendations for manufacturers Appendix
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.