Your Cart Is Empty!
Canadeans comprehensive trend framework is a toolkit companies can use to identify the most important consumer behaviors currently driving their market, and decrease the risk of aligning products with need states that are not influential on actual behavior.
Canadeans trend framework covers nine mega-trends and 20 trends, with consumer data analyzing the influence of these trends across 10 key countries, and identifies the key age, gender, wealth, and leisure time groups for each trend.
- Irrespective of industry, size of brand, heritage, or market share, it is crucial that all brands keep ahead of consumer trends.In recent years there have been a number of publicized failed launches from the biggest brands because they did not recognize evolving consumer need states.
- The needs of consumers in developed economies will continue to be shaped by indulgence and experience. Manufacturers must also respond to the increasing desire for smaller-scale production, driven by the popularity of the craft movement, with an emphasis on quality and transparency.
- Emerging economies present the most attractive opportunities for growth in terms of value, and meeting the differing needs of consumers in emerging economies is vital in regards to increasing sales.
- Due to rapidly aging populations, developing economies will witness a rise in demand for healthier and better for you options- particularlyacross the wine market, as consumers become more concerned in regards to alcohol consumption and negative health associations as they age.
"Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages" is a toolkit companies can use to identify the most important consumer behaviors currently
driving their market, and decrease the risk of aligning products with need states that are not influential on buying behavior. This toolkit provides:
- A framework of nine mega-trends and twenty trends that capture the key need states driving consumer markets
- Quantification of how important each trend is in 10 key countries
- Identification of key consumer groups for each trend, including key age groups, gender and wealth group
- An evaluation of the consumer behaviors driving each trend, providing a unique level of granularity to the trend framework
- Best practice product examples for each trend
- Analysis of how the trend will develop in future, for both developed and developing economies
- Recommended actions on how to best target each consumers across the major categories and sectors, by aligning products to evolving consumer trends
Reasons To Buy
Canadeans comprehensive trend framework is a toolkit companies can use to align their products and marketing campaigns with the most pertinent consumer need states, and decrease the risk of aligning products with need states that are not influential on actual behavior.
Irrespective of industry, size of brand, heritage, or market share, it is crucial that all brands, irrespective of position, keep ahead of consumer trends. This report marries theory with practice, providing both a comprehensive conceptual understanding of consumer behaviors, and recommended actions and product examples to show how these trends should be targeted.
Table of Contents
Market Context - Market Volume
Market Context - Market Value
Consumer Analysis - Beer & Cider
Consumer Analysis - Wine
Consumer Analysis - Spirits
Health in Alcoholic Beverages
Defending Share of Throat - Lessons for the On-Trade & Off-Trade
St Austell Brewery
St George Absinthe
The Cambridge Distillery
Whisky Tasting Company
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.