Your Cart Is Empty!
- Global duty free sales is forecast to reach US$73.6 billion by 2019, growing at a CAGR of 8.6%
- Personal care and drinks will continue to be the categories with highest expenditure in the Duty Free market
- Asia-Pacific region will fuel growth in the global market with sales reaching to US$37.6 billion in 2019
- Growing low cost tourism, the expansion of space and the number of Duty Free stores in various airports, and wider brand availability will enhance channel sales
The "Global Duty Free Retailing, 2014-2019" report provides a comprehensive view of the Duty Free retail landscape. It includes:
- Thorough analysis of consumer trends, and changing economic and demographic factors in the Duty Free market
- Market size, category forecasts, fastest-growing markets for each region and countries
- Covers duty free retail trends, duty free retailer profiles and their market shares, key innovative retailers
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of the changing Duty Free retail dynamics across various product segments
Reasons To Buy
Get immediate access to:
- Data coverage of 50 largest retail markets, which includes 24 countries in Europe, 12 countries in Asia-Pacific, nine countries in the Americas, and five countries in the Middle East and Africa in the Duty Free retail market - accurate, reliable data for companies that are already operating in and those wishing to enter the Duty Free market
- Largest and fastest-growing markets across the globe - identify markets that holds majority share in the global along with growth drivers
- Performance of individual product categories across top five markets for 2014 and 2019 - highlights important markets for a particular product category and the fastest growing market among them
- Analysis of latest trends, market dynamics (covering eight category groups), and key innovations in the retail space in major countries - insights that can be used for developing strategies targeting latest trends
- Identify the largest and fastest-growing categories in major countries across the four regions - utilize this information to target popular product categories and the emerging ones in respective Duty Free retail markets
- Monitor the competitive landscape, with analysis of key players across the four regions - acquire information about store count, market share and latest developments for key Duty Free retailers in the respective regions
- Top 10 Duty Free retailer profiles - information about revenue, duty free sales, store count, airport stores and future strategies to understand the landscape at top level
Table of Contents
Analysis of retail spending trends based on consumer research
Detailed analysis of the Duty Free retail market in Americas by country and categories with forecasts to 2019
Detailed analysis of the Duty Free retail market in Europe by country and categories with forecasts to 2019
Detailed analysis of the Duty Free retail market in Asia-Pacific by country and categories with forecasts to 2019
Middle East and Africa
Detailed analysis of the Duty Free retail market in Middle East and Africa by country and categories with forecasts to 2019
Analysis of leading operators, key facts and financial information
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.