Your Cart Is Empty!
- Executives who operate in Asia-Pacific are more concerned about the issue of counterfeit goods as compared to those operating in other regions
- Educating consumers and registering trademarks are preferred strategies used for protecting products against counterfeiting
- 50% of executives operating in North America and Europe expressed that their organizations incurred very minimal expenses in overcoming counterfeiting
- Unique packaging as a measure to safeguard products against counterfeiting is preferred by large companies when compared to smaller companies
- Selling products through certified stores is the least preferred strategy for medium-sized companies when it comes to safeguarding against counterfeiting
Canadeans Global Executives Survey: Counterfeit Avoidance - Viewpoint and Recommended Strategies examines executives opinion about organizations concerns centered towards counterfeit products and highlights preferred approaches taken to combat counterfeiting including expenses incurred during the process. Organizations can also understand effectiveness of protective measures.
What else does this report offer?
- Concern about counterfeit goods: examine the level of concern about counterfeit goods
- Countermeasures adopted against counterfeit goods: know the organizational level status on combating counterfeit goods
- Expenses incurred towards overcoming counterfeiting: track the level of expenditure allocated to avoid counterfeiting
- Effectiveness of measures used for protection against counterfeit products: analyze FMCG industry executives opinion about effectiveness of steps used against counterfeit products
Reasons To Buy
- Organizations can assess the impact of counterfeiting by knowing the concern level about the issue of counterfeiting goods in each geographical region
- Organizations can restructure approach towards combating counterfeiting by understanding the industry approach towards the issue
- Helps to allocate funds towards overcoming counterfeiting by knowing the level of expenses incurred by organizations in various regions
- Organizations can improve protection against counterfeiting by knowing about the most effective measures used for protecting products from falling victim of counterfeit products
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.