Your Cart Is Empty!
- Over the past five years, 39% of packaging executives confirm that the demand for on-the-go grocery packaging had a high level of impact on their brand/company
- Large companies view plastic as a well suited material for on-the-go grocery packaging, as compared to medium-sized and small companies
- Food and soft drinks see high consumer demand for convenient and on-the-go grocery packaging, as identified by 51% and 45% of executives respectively
- The highest percentage of executives operating in the Rest of the World agree that on-the-go packaging will reduce the use of packaging material in the grocery market
- In total, 50% of respondents from large companies state that being able to use only certain types of packaging is a key challenge for on-the-go grocery packaging designs
Canadeans Global Executives Survey: Growth Prospects of On-The-Go-Grocery Packaging report examines executives opinions regarding the demand drivers for on-the-go grocery packaging and assesses attributes associated with grocery packaging designed for on-the-go consumption. Categories that are likely to witness increased consumer demand for on-the-go grocery packaging and the challenges associated towards grocery packaging designs are also analyzed.
What else does this report offer?
- Focus on level of impact: understand what level of impact the demand for on-the-go grocery packaging has had on brands/companies over the past five years
- Suitable packaging materials: identify the key packaging materials suited towards on-the-go consumption in the grocery market
- Change in demand: examine the change in demand for grocery packaging positioned around on-the-go consumption over the next five years
- Key demand drivers: view the key demand drivers for on-the-go grocery packaging
- Categories with high demand: analyze product categories with high consumer demand for convenient, on-the-go grocery packaging
- Level of demand for on-the-go groceries: track the level of demand for on-the-go grocery products during morning, afternoon, and evening times on a week-day and weekend
- Reduction in packaging: examine why the packaging positioned around on-the-go consumption will mean a reduction in the amount of packaging material used in the grocery market
- Attributes influencing packaging design: identify key consumer attributes associated with grocery packaging designed for on-the-go consumption
- Important traits by industry: analyze important characteristics by industry involved in grocery packaging design
- Premium potential: track consumer willingness to pay a premium for grocery products that can be consumed easily on-the-go
- Barriers to overcome: identifies key challenges and their level of impact on grocery packaging designed for on-the-go consumption
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the present scenario and t growth prospects of global on-the-go grocery packaging market to help realign business strategies
- Venture into potential business opportunities by tracking key industry trends, drivers and threats associated with on-the-go packaging
- Identify product categories and end-user markets that have demand for on-the-go grocery packaging to boost sales potential
- Expand services globally by highlighting trends related to convenient, on-the-go grocery packaging market categorized by company size and geography
- Alter or review pricing strategies for on-the-go packaging products competitively by understanding consumers willingness to pay a premium for grocery products that can be consumed easily on-the-go
Table of Contents
Definitions (Slide 8)
Methodology and sample size (Slide 9)
Respondent profile (Slide 10-11) Canadeans view (Slide 12-13) The majority of packaging companies, especially small ones, are adjusting to target increased demand for on-the-go packaging (Slide 14-28)
On-the-go grocery packaging demand and its level of impact (Slide 15-17)
Packaging materials appropriate for on-the-go consumption in the grocery market (Slide 18-20)
Anticipated increase in demand for grocery packaging positioned around on-the-go consumption (Slide 21-23)
Key drivers of demand growth for on-the-go grocery packaging (Slide 24-28) Food and soft drinks record the highest consumer demand for convenient and on-the-go grocery packaging (Slide 29-46)
Product categories with significant growth opportunities for on-the-go packaging (Slide 30-32)
Level of demand for on-the-go grocery products at a given time of a week-day (Slide 33-39)
Level of demand for on-the-go grocery products at a given time of a weekend (Slide 40-46)
Easy to open and Easy to carry will be the most important attributes for pack design over the next few years (Slide 47-56)
Reduction in packaging material used for on-the-go grocery packaging (Slide 48-50)
Significance of consumer attributes associated with on-the-go grocery packaging design (Slide 51-53)
Important attributes by industry involved in grocery packaging design (Slide 54-56) Difficulty in making certain products on-the-go friendly is the challenge which is expected to have significant impact on grocery packaging (Slide 57-63)
Consumers incurring additional cost for on-the-go grocery products (Slide 58-60)
Pressing business challenges and expected impact (Slide 61-63) Appendix (Slide 64-65)
Henkel Adhesive Technologies
First Quality Packaging Solutions
Dayton Systems Group
Clondalkin Flexible Packaging Bury
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.