Your Cart Is Empty!
- Overall, 61% of executives indicate that private label goods are of the same quality to national brands.
- The quality of private label goods is expected to increase over the next three years along with increase in market share of private label groceries and surge in consumer trust about private label.
- Consumers are attracted towards private label goods mainly due to their low-cost and ready availability.
- Even though executives view private label as threat to branded products, the majority of them are not planning to produce or distribute private label goods over the next three years.
This report examines global FMCG industry executives opinions about the prospects of private label goods and their impact on companies strategies and expansion plans. It also highlights the key factors influencing consumers towards private label and indicates the countermeasures adopted by organizations to mitigate private label threats.
Private Label - Consumer Expectations and Organizations Strategic Approach also includes:
- A quality evaluation of private label goods: examine organizations views about future prospects of quality of private label goods and their comparison with branded labels.
- Future of private label goods: provides information about organizations plans to produce or distribute private label goods over the next three years.
- Countermeasures against private label challenges: identify steps taken by companies to reduce threats presented by private label products.
- Key drivers: determine important factors which have enhanced the growth of private label in recent years.
- Consumer perception: ascertain consumers knowledge about private label products and how much value they hold
- Premium branded offerings: examine organizations views on introducing a premium ranges to their product portfolio over the next three years.
Reasons To Buy
- Restructure production and distribution plans of private label goods by using the trends highlighted within the report.
- Make effective business decisions by utilizing the steps highlighted to counter potential private label threats.
- Alter product offerings by following the key factors which are influencing consumers and get a deeper understand of their opinions regarding private label products.
- Strengthen existing ranges by using the approaches adopted to improve performance of your private label lines.
Table of Contents
Methodology and sample size
Consumer perception and opinion on key consumer drivers - private label
Key growth drivers and viewpoint on potential changes in quality of private label goods
Future growth prospects of private label
Organizations approach on future implementation of private label
Respondents viewpoint on potential private label threats and steps to overcome them Appendix
Bokomo Foods Ltd.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.